Once again, the board is flooded with Whirlagay CAPITALIZED spam...

Don't say I didn't warn you dumb ass you are the one throwing the P word around not me. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your post @ #26 speaks for itself, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You probably inhaled pure Dixie air five or six times in the time it took you to type your ignorant response, you pretentious Yankee jackass exiled in Dixie -- and that's such a shameful waste. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You like that word "pure". Trying to say something Nazi boy?

You want some cheese with that whine?
The thread and OP weren't about you either, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout; yet, here you are!

Further, the evidence -- not a "try" -- proving your POV is stupid and ignorant was cited, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. That you stupidly choose to ignore the proof serves to underscore how you stupidly choose to remain an ignorant SOB, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wrong again attention whore.

The thread wasn't about you, yet you continue to shit in here ...non stop.
Creepy sick bastard...

Hijacking every thread.
  • Old-T
  • 05-19-2014, 12:30 PM
Creepy sick bastard...

Hijacking every thread. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You shouldn't say such things about JCM like that! You should save those comments for the truly demented on here. I'm sure you can find someone more deserving of ridicule and pity than JCM, can't you?
My advice to you is to drop this before a mod sees where you called me the "p" word. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Did he call you a PUSSY?
You shouldn't say such things about JCM like that! You should save those comments for the truly demented on here. I'm sure you can find someone more deserving of ridicule and pity than JCM, can't you? Originally Posted by Old-T
LOL

Creepy sick bastard & IB are synonymous.

It never needs clarification.
  • Old-T
  • 05-19-2014, 03:10 PM
LOL

Creepy sick bastard & IB are synonymous.

It never needs clarification. Originally Posted by JCM800
Did he call you a PUSSY? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

No toilet turd it was another word.
No toilet turd it was another word. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Did he call you a PUTO?
No toilet turd it was another word. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Did he call you a peckerhead, panooch, pissflaps, polesmoker, poon, porch monkey, or a punta?
Clueless aren't you whiffy....
Clueless aren't you whiffy.... Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Did he call you a PERVERT?... LOL
Did he call you a PERVERT?... LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
No that is his and your name toilet turd.

Are y'all about done yet?