5 Star Hotel Pricey Photographer

Thank you, Becky for leading us back to the topic at hand. Your words pretty much sum things up. And no one is an idiot for wanting to achieve beautiful images.
I happened to look at the website of one of the ladies posting on this thread (I wont embarrass her by revealing which one) and was surprised to note that the backgrounds in her pictures looked remarkably similar to Tylor's -- maybe not the same hotel, but I'd bet money on it being the same chain. (I've stayed in enough of their properties to recognize "the look").

I wonder if part of Tylor's problem with this chain was that it was the local hotel where the pics were taken. If the pics had been taken in SFO, would the ATL people recognize them. Would SFO people see an ATL ad? Of course, you also have to wonder who at the local hotel was scoping out Eros and why. Originally Posted by pjorourke
I think it is a safe bet that the sales staff for the private residences in said property have plenty of time on their hands to do "research" between showing the apartments to prospective buyers.