There is a reason why we are seeing more 1/2 hour session offers

I would love you if your name was Yugo lol! Originally Posted by London Rayne
I charge a huge amount for overnights based on many factors, but when you compare it to my hourly rate it makes sense. 10 hours would be $4000, 12 would be $4800, so there is still a discount.

1. It is a very intimate and drawn out occasion in which you are with the same person for a long time as opposed to switching it up. An hour or two does not give the proper insight as to how one behaves during an overnight excursion...i.e does he/she snore, fart lmao, kick etc.

2. After 2 or 3 rounds it is almost redundant with guys who expect you to just stay naked in bed for 12 hours straight....not gonna happen for any less than 10k thanks! Guys who get that overnights are filled with outings, dinner, sex, and sleep are the ones I prefer to see and will adjust for.

3. I will not sleep even though the guy does...that ruins any plans for the next day. I normally get up and watch TV, study, whatever then crawl back in bed with breakfast and a bj when he has to wake up. I am not comfortable falling asleep in someone's arms I don't even know, but I have no problem having sex with him lol...go figure.

Some ladies view overnights as a breeze because most will require 6 hours of sleep, so that is only 4 hours for play, dinner, etc. I don't agree with that notion because I can't freakin sleep! Originally Posted by London Rayne

Makes me want to call you and book an overnight right away. It's such a pleasure for you and it's so cheap. Lets see? 400.00 an hour to let you do your home work and watch TV . Now that's a deal. Maybe three sessions in that period. Now that's only 1600.00 per session. It just get's better. I'm sure your calendar is filled with overnight request

I'm sorry London. Some providers just blow me away and I guess your one of them
Thanks for continually following me around the board...it's flattering lol. I have never had a complaint about what I do when a client is SLEEPING. Yea I guess you missed that....he can't exactly do much if he is alseep lol.

I'm sorry I can't force myself to fall asleep, but obviously I am not omitting that fact when booking an overnight....duh! Hate to break the news to you, but not every client is as pissy, demanding, and nit picky as you lol. Some just happen to like letting the girl relax realizing that if she is comfortable he will have a better time....wow what a concept.

You act as if I am the only one lol. Look at most provider's description of what an overnight consists of dude...it's usually "6 hours of restful sleep." Point made! Why am I wrong to expect more if I don't have the luxury of actually sleeping? I am really setting aside 24 hours for a 10 hour date because duh, I have to sleep the NEXT day!! Is that his fault? NO! Does he HAVE to see me knowing this? NO again! Stop being so damned dramatic..you are worse than a woman who has PMS!

The last overnight I had was in Knoxville and the guy bought me a Mercedes! Know how many times we had actual bcd in 10 hours...TWICE, and it was his choice! He was in his late 60's and wanted C O M P A N I O N S H I P, not a blow up doll! He had work the next day so he went to bed and I cleaned up the place lol. It's not up to YOU to decide what a client should expect...do what works for YOU and stop dictating how other people should run their business. It's not very appealing.

This is the reason so many girls have done away with shorter dates...because of guys like you who do nothing but calculate your number of pops vs. the rate...get a life lol. Not every guy sees a provider relationship that way....could also be why even some of your past providers won't see you again LMAO! It's obvious you don't agree, so concentrate on girls who provide what you want and don't worry about what I do.

Please put me back on ignore if your only purpose is to show your immaturity. You don't see me replying to any of your infanitile threads anymore because you have become quite the subject of speculation around here, and I don't care to entertain people like you.
for calculating pops / rate yet you say you wouldnt do a 12 hour fuck fest for less than 10,000. seems kinda uh hipocritical. but if it works for you and your clients that is a good thing. happy holidays
You are reaching love. I don't know many, or ANY woman who could do a 12 hour bcd straight without some help from Mr. X, but I would pay to see her kitty after all that lmao! Can we say UTI infection?? It's hYpocritical btw, and no actually it's not.

I just don't care to entertain guys who only see providers as a hole to fill for long periods of time...my body, my business thanks! I am not suggesting those guys don't have a right to feel that way as that would be hypocritical....I just prefer not t see them. Happy Holidays to you.
You are reaching love. I don't know many, or ANY woman who could do a 12 hour bcd straight without some help from Mr. X, but I would pay to see her kitty after all that lmao! Can we say UTI infection?? It's hYpocritical btw, and no actually it's not.

I just don't care to entertain guys who only see providers as a hole to fill for long periods of time...my body, my business thanks! I am not suggesting those guys don't have a right to feel that way as that would be hypocritical....I just prefer not t see them. Happy Holidays to you. Originally Posted by London Rayne
AMEN!!!!!!

and I don't even do x.

Anyone that books me for an overnight with the intentions of doing me all night will be highly disappointment 4/6hours of play and 4/6 hours or rest is fair! UGH
Not attacking you at all London, in fact I felt compelled to respond....because I don't think your overnight meet is the consensus for gents and ladies. Much respect to you if that is what you are limited to providing.

1.) If a dude has one singular bell or session prior to sleeping, followed by predirected (where's the fun in that shit, so much for spontaneous action) and uninterrupted 6 hours of sleep, and one bell in the morning.....I find that laughable as a hobbyist.....that's a sleepover. The dude could instead book one provider to see that night, and one to come in the morning, and save money on merely two sessions.

2.)Six hours of uninterrupted sleep standard?

I find that laughable and definitely not the consensus for an overnight. Maybe for those older ladies or ladies who really can't actively have sex semifrequently.

I can imagine it being hard for providers to get restful sleep on overnights. With a 12 hour session there will be plenty of time for sleep, but its more so intermittently unless the lady is really comfortable.....or satisfied. If both parties in some capacity are overwhelming for each other....sleep ain't a problem.

But to assume or have a rule that uninterrupted sleep has to occur it kills the spontanetity and wonder of it. At the most on a twelve hour overnight I might have 4 to 6 bells. Usually 3 to 4 routinely spaced out and intermittent throughout the night. And that's definitely the eat your wheaties type of provider that offers it. There's something for everybody out here....and there are ladies who actually like sessions like that.

I wouldn't pay a ladys overnight rate to watch her take a damn nap. What happens if the dude gets horney in the middle of the night? Will you turn down his advances....and tell him sleepily to wait until the morning after you have had a good nights rest...sounds like a real girlfriend experience....the girlfriend with a late night headache.

3.) Instead of jumping on your computer booking other clients or surfing the net, or watching tv.....

why not just lay and cuddle with him while he's sleep.Might prove nice to wake up to the smell, suppleness, and security of a woman that appears to want to be around you. That sure would be gfe. Definitely would want the lady naked to some degree sleep next to me. Pajamas really.....where's the fantasy and sexiness in that....seems to homegrown.

Why not have her near naked for easy access. Maybe the provider might be so attentive and assertive to wake the hobbyist up in a special way he really didn't expect. Again, the overwhelm factor. Catch up on sleep tomorrow, focus on mutual pleasure today. Put me to sleep....why expect it. Got a booked appointment the next morning maybe and are trying to sleep enough to be ready for it.

I think for the most part in my session I'm probably realistically active sexually in some capacity 7 hours out of a 12 hour session. Whether its massage, reverse masssage, prolonged DATY, etc.

That doesn't mean I sexed that lady silly or she is on "performance enhancer" to keep up.There are providers like that out there, and as long as I'm honest in what I want, and my references can attest to my demeanor....I had never went into an overnight session with preset limitations.

4.) And lets be real about that overnight you spoke of London....that guy was 60 years of age. I know this isn't the case with all men those ages....but of course he was gonna be sleepy, and only energetic enough maybe for one last bell in the morning. I'm sure he didn't really "work you over" "put in work" or "handle business" so to speak. If you were still energetic enough to clean his house, surf the net, and generally just hang out...he couldn't have been. You basically did a sleepover and babysat him while he slept. Waiting for him to wake up so you could do the last session clock out finally.

Again...if that is what works for you I respect your boundaries and limitations of your overnights....but please believe it is not the general consensus for other ladies.....sheed I'm willing to bet my interpretation of an overnights isn't either.....

But luckily session for session I really can't tell.
I just don't care to entertain guys who only see providers as a hole to fill for long periods of time...my body, my business thanks! Originally Posted by London Rayne
If a guy can do it, then the provider should supply it. I don't think guys like to see providers who see them as a walking wallet, and then dictate the BCD terms (like one pop and I'm gone). I am, after all the customer, and the customer is always right.

You, my dear, are too much of a dictator in this hobby. One of the reasons I said earlier that I wouldn't see you. Money wasted.

My wallet, my business.
The last overnight I had was in Knoxville and the guy bought me a Mercedes! Know how many times we had actual bcd in 10 hours...TWICE, and it was his choice! He was in his late 60's and wanted C O M P A N I O N S H I P, not a blow up doll! He had work the next day so he went to bed and I cleaned up the place lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne

He bought you a mercedes? Damn. That's all I'm sayin, damn.
Wow!! after reading this I understand a little better why I haven't gotten a single inquiry from this site...I am NOT the provider that fits most of the male population of this site. Does that make me a bad provider?? I don't think so....just not your type. That is what makes the "hobby" such a great thing...we all have diverse taste and there is someone for everyone.

For the guys that want to get in/get off/get out~there are several providers that offer a 15 or 30 minute session

For those that want a tiny bit of conversation and a couple pops~there are the providers that offer 1 hours

My favorite sessions are 2 hours and 4 hour lunch/dinner dates. I have time to get comfy with my new friend. We have time to explore each others likes and dislikes We have time for a few pops...I price these dates as the best value because they are my favorite.

I do like overnights with certain gents. I won't do it on a first date and have turned down more than I have accepted. I am no longer 21~I am 37 and need my rest. I cater my overnights to those who really want a companion with benefits for the night....appetizer play~dinner~movie or club~bedtime play~sleep~morning play~sometimes shower play~breakfast~goodbyes. Most of the overnights I've done start at 5pm and end at 9am....for some my $1200 overnight is a value. Others would think 4 separate 1 hour dates totaling $1200 is makes more sense...IMO, neither are wrong~it is ALL about choice.

In summary, this "argument" on time vs rate is about as pointless as arguing cat vs dog vs fish vs no pets...there are MANY opinions and NONE are wrong.
Let's say for example, London is suffering financially. (Baby, not picking on you, just using you as an example...maybe you can use me back real soon...) She has built a high-end successful franchise with her skills, website, reviews, name and pictures. Rather than deminish that brand by offering discounts and concessions to the general public, maybe she simply rebrands herself elsewhere. She changes her look somewhat, takes different pictures, changes the wording in her ads, etc. to create a somewhat less luxurious experience in order to penetrate a different market. Then she travels to locales where she is not known and proceeds accordingly. She then returns back to her usual haunt, having made up ground. Maybe "rebranding" is a more viable option than offering "discounts". Originally Posted by TEAParty
It wouldn't been the first time a provider had multiple personas.

Hey London. . .what is your Craiglist Crack Ho name, so I can see you for the cheaper price, babe?

Wow!! after reading this I understand a little better why I haven't gotten a single inquiry from this site...I am NOT the provider that fits most of the male population of this site.

My favorite sessions are 2 hours and 4 hour lunch/dinner dates. I have time to get comfy with my new friend. We have time to explore each others likes and dislikes We have time for a few pops...I price these dates as the best value because they are my favorite.

In summary, this "argument" on time vs rate is about as pointless as arguing cat vs dog vs fish vs no pets...there are MANY opinions and NONE are wrong. Originally Posted by Brooklyn Viceroy
  • $300 for one hour
  • $500 for two hours
  • $700 for three hours
  • +$150 each additional hour
  • Dinner and a movie (3 hours) $500 (no private time~private time can be added at $150/hr)
  • Detroit home sporting event $500 (includes lower level tickets~private time can be added at $150/hour)**
  • Dinner date (4 hours) $750 **(includes private time)
  • Overnight (10-12 hours) $1200**
  • Weekend “Get Away” $2500.00**** (plus travel expenses)
  • Week Long “Get Away” $5500.00**** (plus travel expenses)
**25% deposit must be received 48 hours in advance
****25% deposit plus travel expenses must be received 48 hours in advance
Yeah, I think you're right. This kind of pricing structure would not be attractive to those on this board, IMHO.

However, I do like the outcall policy found here.
Yeah, I think you're right. This kind of pricing structure would not be attractive to those on this board, IMHO. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
It ain't just your opinion, CT. I am right with you.

Some of the posts in this thread are so bat-shit crazy, I wonder how many people sleep upside down.

So let me get this straight. . .

I am going to pay a chippie (is that better than, "hole," London?) $750 or so to go on some Richard Gere and Julia Roberts whirlwind date to the opera and a five-star restaurant, or the lower level or club exclusive seats to a sporting venue, foot the bill, and oh. . .I might get lucky and get a pop later in the evening for an extra $150.00 per hour after that, if I play my cards right?

Shit, I would rather roll the dice in public and try to fuck a civilian.

I do not know who is more delusional, the provider that structures her rates that way, or the mark of a man that frequents her as a client. Obviously somebody out there is lighting cigars with hundred dollar bills, because there sure are a lot of providers that seem to pull it off--even in this economy.

As to the OP question that started this poll. . .

To quote Slick Willy:

"It's the economy, stupid."
Wow!! after reading this I understand a little better why I haven't gotten a single inquiry from this site...I am NOT the provider that fits most of the male population of this site. Does that make me a bad provider?? I don't think so....just not your type. That is what makes the "hobby" such a great thing...we all have diverse taste and there is someone for everyone.

For the guys that want to get in/get off/get out~there are several providers that offer a 15 or 30 minute session

For those that want a tiny bit of conversation and a couple pops~there are the providers that offer 1 hours

I do like overnights with certain gents. I won't do it on a first date and have turned down more than I have accepted. I am no longer 21~I am 37 and need my rest. I cater my overnights to those who really want a companion with benefits for the night....appetizer play~dinner~movie or club~bedtime play~sleep~morning play~sometimes shower play~breakfast~goodbyes. Most of the overnights I've done start at 5pm and end at 9am....for some my $1200 overnight is a value. Others would think 4 separate 1 hour dates totaling $1200 is makes more sense...IMO, neither are wrong~it is ALL about choice.

In summary, this "argument" on time vs rate is about as pointless as arguing cat vs dog vs fish vs no pets...there are MANY opinions and NONE are wrong. Originally Posted by Brooklyn Viceroy
Amen.

When ya try to appeal to everyone you appeal to noone.

I just love how the guys on this site try to tell us how to run
our business. That is funny shit to me.

To each their own. London, Brooklyn .. well said!
It wouldn't been the first time a provider had multiple personas.

Hey London. . .what is your Craiglist Crack Ho name, so I can see you for the cheaper price, babe?

Originally Posted by ANONONE
Ok ... why do I have a problem with this post? WTF?
What happened to respecting the ladies?