Have you stopped seeing a regular client?

What tha hell is that supposed to mean .... ?
OOOhhh Behave !
This was an interesting thread. I have more or less ghosted every dancer, provider, waitress, girlfriend, etc I have ever met, by some definition of ghosting.

The problem is I know they like me as a customer but I just like variety too much, and I just hate to tell them after a good session where they have worked hard and given me what I like that I'm tired of them. I'm not really tired of them exactly but I only have so much free time and there are just too many more awesome girls out there that I want to fuck!

I made one exception to this and it was with a wonderful, spectacularly beautiful girl who just pushed it a little too far with the tradeoff between compensation and cheerful delivery of services. I would have kept seeing her because she was so pretty but the way she looked at me once betrayed just the slightest little bit of contempt after we were done and I paid her. She saw that I caught it and she apologized profusely, not because she felt any feelings for me but she knew about all the previous girls I had ghosted - for some reason she loved to hear about the rest of the business and how it was transacted - including AMPs, subAmps, internet hookers, regular civilian girls and what the Japanese would refer to as "compensated dating", strippers, strip club waitresses, etc.

When she saw my look and apologized she then asked if I was going to ghost her. I said well, as much as I adored her looks, I couldn't go forward without remembering that look that portrayed how she really felt about me, that I didn't really hold it against her nor was I even mad, but it ruined it for me with her, so it was time to move on.

She emailed me once saying she understood and thanked me for our time together.

Otherwise, I have had only one regular over the years that I'm happy to go see as long as she likes to see me, and I think she does, because she always reaches out to me when she needs some money, and we really get along well and think the same way about things - or she has me fooled. Either way, I'm always happy to see her - and then go find someone else the next day.

Also, I had a super creepy session yesterday. Will NOT be seeing this client again. Originally Posted by Torre Tames
... I wonder how he feels about his paid session? Originally Posted by BLM69

I have been looking for a recent review of Torre from this "creep", yet nothing as of yet. No speculation as far as why he has not written it or if he is going to, I do not think any hobbyist writes a review on every session and provider he sees.

Since, this guy was a creep, have you seen him before? How washe a creep? If he was that bad, did you post an alert on him? Like BLM69 said, it would also be great to get his POV of a session he paid for.

Personally, there is a reason why I refer providers to view my fully filled out p411 profile, that way, there is no wasted time. Problem is, I have had MANY providers agree that they are comfortable with the kind of session I like, yet, after I set the appointment and go see them, they are not like what I desire in a session at all. Even sometimes when it was a good first meet, upon communication of setting a second appointment, she NCNS or whatever. Then, when I report it, she makes me out to be the asshole for her shortcomings.
  • BLM69
  • 08-07-2020, 10:01 AM
I believe TT was doing some damage control by posting publicly about the "creepy session" possibly trying to discourage the disappointed paying client from posting a honest review about his bad session.
possible reasons why provider is ignoring a guy---
1) nothing wrong with you, she just is busy with other things right now
2) nothing wrong with you, she just needs a break from you for a while

"not now" does NOT mean "not forever"--
to relieve your anxiety-
-just pm her--say---do you just want a break from me for a while,
or do you NOT want me to contact you at all in the future--
-see what her reply is....
possible reasons why provider is ignoring a guy---
1) nothing wrong with you, she just is busy with other things right now
2) nothing wrong with you, she just needs a break from you for a while

"not now" does NOT mean "not forever"--
to relieve your anxiety-
-just pm her--say---do you just want a break from me for a while,
or do you NOT want me to contact you at all in the future--
-see what her reply is.... Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
I think that is sound advice.
I totally forgot about this thread, thanks for all the replies.
As it turns out she wasn't ignoring me on purpose and I still see her regularly.
Well said I have to agree .
Someone that I feel completely comfortable with and enjoy their company enough to want to see them again, of which I always make clear with some kind of follow up note after a session.

They've got my number ... I've got theirs ... they just have to text or call and say, hey...lets get together.
No screening, no PM bullshit... no back and forth with email.

It might be once per week or even once every two months.

But in my definition .... that is a regular. Originally Posted by Torre Tames