Authorities arrest 115 in Tarrant for soliciting prostitution

No, it is not at all obvious. Nothing in that press release reveals how they caught these men, other than it was online solicitation. It is perfectly ambiguous. Now, if you have more than that press release to support your assertion, I’d be happy to hear it.
  • BLM69
  • 10-21-2021, 07:02 PM
From what I've seen on the streets, it's business as usual, guys and the girls are more savy and street smart, we know when something isn't right! I've had 2 different women blow me before discussing anything, talk about playing it safe 😆😂
From what I've seen on the streets, it's business as usual, guys and the girls are more savy and street smart, we know when something isn't right! I've had 2 different women blow me before discussing anything, talk about playing it safe 😆😂 Originally Posted by BLM69
BLM69 have you ever thought about getting premium access again?
Hobby Safe!
any why is that? what politician will try to overturn it since they all - repubs and dems - voted for it? I wish you were right but I have little hope it won't stand.
Plead not guilty. If called for jury duty vote not guilty. I wonder if Texas was forced to do 1000s of jury trials every year how enthusiastic your average Texan would be to lose several days of work because of "human trafficking nonsense" Texas is being invaded as well. Felony charges never made cocaine or heroin go away in Texas. It just made the cartels into the monster they are today.
Plead not guilty. If called for jury duty vote not guilty. I wonder if Texas was forced to do 1000s of jury trials every year how enthusiastic your average Texan would be to lose several days of work because of "human trafficking nonsense" Texas is being invaded as well. Felony charges never made cocaine or heroin go away in Texas. It just made the cartels into the monster they are today. Originally Posted by balibago
But most of cocaine and heroin comes through FL and CA now. Last time major drug smuggling issues in TX were in 90s.
  • BLM69
  • 10-22-2021, 08:17 PM
BLM69 have you ever thought about getting premium access again? Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
I thought about it, anything to learn about in the ML? Or will I be doing the teaching?
I thought about it, anything to learn about in the ML? Or will I be doing the teaching? Originally Posted by BLM69
😂🤣😂🤣
Last time major drug smuggling issues in TX were in 90s. Originally Posted by d1dragon
Ever heard of Fentanyl? It killed Michael Jackson and Prince. The drug is smuggled through Mexico, almost exclusively through Texas. It is rampant today, tons going across the Rio Grande.

But you don't give two shits. You were just here to troll.
Capital, you are not my type. Go find a gay man to harass. LOL
Capital, you are not my type. Go find a gay man to harass. LOL Originally Posted by d1dragon
I will do just that, if you stop trolling me, as you have from my very first post on this website. Giggle all you want, the Mods have your back. You have changed handles over and over, just since I got here earlier this year. And from what others say, this has been a 4-5 year constant thing from you, trolling, lying, and harrassing other members.
  • BLM69
  • 10-24-2021, 10:18 PM
Ever heard of Fentanyl? It killed Michael Jackson and Prince. The drug is smuggled through Mexico, almost exclusively through Texas. It is rampant today, tons going across the Rio Grande.

But you don't give two shits. You were just here to troll. Originally Posted by Capital
Where you hear that at? I thought it's mostly manufactured in China
Where you hear that at? I thought it's mostly manufactured in China Originally Posted by BLM69
Initial discussion was cocaine and heroine. You can ignore Capital. He is pulling everything out of his ass to argue with me.

But you don't give two shits. You were just here to troll. Originally Posted by Capital
MJ died under the supervision of a doctor.

Prince was in a lot of pain and his religion would not let him have an operation. Prince self medicated for years and had OD before.

I thought the 18th Amendment provided that prohibition never works?