Who has the best body in Houston?

Having not seen NM (but now hoping to!) I'd have to say Mia Santos. Body is pretty flawless.
What about girls who frequently travel to Houston?
Somebody hook me up with Natalia mori, I need that girl bad
What about girls who frequently travel to Houston? Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
^^ daddy likes....
Having not seen NM (but now hoping to!) I'd have to say Mia Santos. Body is pretty flawless. Originally Posted by yournamehere
She won't see me but that's okay. I know why and I'm good with it
  • N.M.
  • 02-24-2017, 10:34 PM
Somebody hook me up with Natalia mori, I need that girl bad Originally Posted by a to z
Screening instructions are posted on my showcase and ads sweetheart
It's all 'subjective' as has been stated earlier BUTT...

I like to see all the 'nominees'... to me it's much more entertaining than the Academy Awards, Grammies, etc...

Lots of 'lovelies' in Houston... including those that travel here frequently - and used to be 'local' - xxx KD

NaMo... where can I get a full size image of your avatar? .... hubba hubba!
^ make that two
I think Carmelita belongs in the discussion as well. I like how she's 100% straight from nature. Something about the feel of natural boobs n booties that is better than MM, imho. Just my preference. Originally Posted by pxmcc
You are correct, sir.

How can you be nominated for a "best body" when it is not even natural ?
  • pxmcc
  • 02-26-2017, 10:41 AM
You are correct, sir.

How can you be nominated for a "best body" when it is not even natural ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Agreed. There should be a separate category for "best MM" boobs n booty.

Btw Carmelita popped my Carmelita cherry last night. I'm still recovering! ha ha. I can attest she has excellent naturals.
Surprised no one mentioned JJ Watt.
Agreed. There should be a separate category for "best MM" boobs n booty.

Btw Carmelita popped my Carmelita cherry last night. I'm still recovering! ha ha. I can attest she has excellent naturals. Originally Posted by pxmcc
There a sucker born every minute... jk
You are correct, sir.

How can you be nominated for a "best body" when it is not even natural ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Um.. the OP did not exclude modifications in setting up the parameters of the post ?
  • N.M.
  • 02-26-2017, 01:22 PM
Um.. the OP did not exclude modifications in setting up the parameters of the post ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Natural big guts are important for some people.
  • N.M.
  • 02-26-2017, 01:26 PM
It's all 'subjective' as has been stated earlier BUTT...

I like to see all the 'nominees'... to me it's much more entertaining than the Academy Awards, Grammies, etc...

Lots of 'lovelies' in Houston... including those that travel here frequently - and used to be 'local' - xxx KD

NaMo... where can I get a full size image of your avatar? .... hubba hubba! Originally Posted by Skittlez

^ make that two Originally Posted by TryWeakly
In my ads!!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1957161&highlight=