At last! A way to get rid of IBHankering...

Fcuk y'all are mean to each other. Lol I came into the political forum just to see what people are talking about in here and this is what I find?

Maybe they need to rename it the mudslinging forum.

Seriously, though. When do you see the hateful banter evolving into productive discussion, if ever? And I mean for everyone not just on here.

Can we find something we all agree on - like term limits - and finally make some real democratic change in this shithole government we've ALL come to hate?
  • CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 12:22 PM
Fcuk y'all are mean to each other. Lol I came into the political forum just to see what people are talking about in here and this is what I find?

Seriously, though. When do you see the hateful banter evolving into productive discussion, if ever? And I mean for everyone not just on here.

Can we find something we all agree on - like term limits - and finally make some real democratic change in this shithole government we've ALL come to hate? Originally Posted by thathottnurse

I strongly approve term limits, eliminating ALL pork from ANY legislation, and non partisan committee's chosen by republicans, and democrats to hash out the details, agree with each other BEFORE legislation goes to a vote. I support getting the hell out of the mid east, PRO offshore drilling, Pro choice, and a revised version of ACA.

but that's just me
I would say term limits are something every hobbyist can *get behind* Lol

Seriously, though. When do you see the hateful banter evolving into productive discussion, if ever? When I start posting. And I mean for everyone not just on here.

Can we find something we all agree on - like term limits - and finally make some real democratic change in this shithole government we've ALL come to hate? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Save yourself some time. Put IB Hankering, IFFFORDB (or whatever it is) and Whirlaway on ignore. Your stay will be much more enjoyable and productive.
  • CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 12:29 PM
I would say term limits are something every hobbyist can *get behind* Lol Originally Posted by thathottnurse

and you'd be hard pressed (pun) to find anyone in disagreement with you
I like to make it easy for anyone to agree with me. Its a gift. lol
  • CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 12:45 PM
I like to make it easy for anyone to agree with me. Its a gift. lol Originally Posted by thathottnurse

hard not to notice

You're assuming ALL of us believe that the government is a shithole. Or that we ALL hate it. Or that this forum reflects the average American.
You like our current government??
You like our current government?? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I'm disappointed by the blind partisanship, but that's not a function of the government. It's a function of the leadership. That can always be changed.

Is it a shithole? Some of it.

Do I hate it? Some of it.

Do I believe it can be improved through the democratic process? Absolutely. thats what elections are all about.

Does this discussion have anything to do with democratically removing IBHANKERING? No ma'am.

So please start your own thread about the shithole government we ALL hate.

This thread is about a shithead we all have to put up with.
Duly noted.
You're quite hot, btw ... in a strictly nonpartisan way.

I think I'd approach you from the middle...

Which is more than I could say for IBIdiot. He hasn't had pussy since pussy had him! But he might pay extra if you'd shit on him.
You're quite hot, btw ... in a strictly nonpartisan way.

I think I'd approach you from the middle.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's a good thing since I love to take it up the middle!
  • CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 04:26 PM
her ad worked out pretty good ..

got one !

snort~
You lose points for assuming we only comment to advertise. Haha

In some threAds, ya for sure, but in this case, advertising is a byproduct of being engaged in a conversation. I'm just a social butterfly