Multiple Option Poll regarding the Guys that Bareback and the Whores they review

+1

I especially like how he admitted to barebacking strippers in his own damn thread. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
but only "occasionally"
+1

I especially like how he admitted to barebacking strippers in his own damn thread. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

Did ya?

Well I appreciate you posting a pic of your cum filled cunt as evidence that you belong exactly where you are... On the list of local providers that provide bareback for a price.....

Shit... You even take their cream and serve them a pastry!
Question to the Mods. Why is this thread still open. I thought that:

1) There is no toleration for attacking other members
2) Whispy has been banned so threads usually get closed

Isn't their fair moderation?
Question to the Mods. Why is this thread still open. I thought that:

1) There is no toleration for attacking other members
2) Whispy has been banned so threads usually get closed

Isn't their fair moderation? Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
The better questions are:

Why would you deliberately bump a Whispy thread that hasn't been active for months?

Do you usually look up long forgotten threads just to make sure they've been closed?

Final question. Why not simply report it to the mods directly rather than keep him famous?

Talk about looking for a reason to stir the pot.

Your avatar says "Calling out the BS" yet all you did was make Cat in the Hat's day by intentionally bringing his discarded BS back to life.
You bump a thread over two months old to ask that it be closed? Is there some policy to close all threads started by a member that is banned?

Interesting thread though. I had no idea that Claire provided BBFS but it does seem to be supported by a picture she posted. I can understand why the OP would respond to her attacks on him in that manner.

Seems like the information presented still has value to the board.

A quick question for the MODs regarding threads that are closed because a member was banned:

When the member returns from the ban can he/she request the threads be reopened or will he need to repost the topics to revisit the material as well as comments made while he/she was banned?
You bump a thread over two months old to ask that it be closed? Is there some policy to close all threads started by a member that is banned?

Interesting thread though. I had no idea that Claire provided BBFS but it does seem to be supported by a picture she posted. I can understand why the OP would respond to her attacks on him in that manner.

Seems like the information presented still has value to the board.

A quick question for the MODs regarding threads that are closed because a member was banned:

When the member returns from the ban can he/she request the threads be reopened or will he need to repost the topics to revisit the material as well as comments made while he/she was banned? Originally Posted by FinallySingleNReady2Live
All it did was set up this bandle response with two unverifiable strip club reviews.

You just gave W the very pretext he needed to introduce his next bandle and regurgitate a long forgotten provider attack.

Desperation never ends with the stooges.
He bumped it for me?

I have no idea why he would do so.

But whatever floats your boat.
He bumped it for me?

I have no idea why he would do so.

But whatever floats your boat. Originally Posted by FinallySingleNReady2Live
Just when you think the whack-a-stooge game is finally able to go back on the shelf. I should've known better. It'll never stop.
There is a paturn, kind of like a broken record grinding a grove to infinity.

IB
There is a paturn, kind of like a broken record grinding a grove to infinity.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I understood your post about being challenged and I'm not bullying you but is there any reason in the world why you clearly refuse to use spell check before posting?

This is especially considering the fact that you're very aware of this challenge and you've been slammed over and over again for it?

I'm not attacking but it really does get annoying after awhile.

The challenge of illiteracy is one thing but being too lazy to ever use spell check is another matter completely. Sorry if I offended.
Watching football!

Pattern is this better?

I. B.
Watching football!

Pattern is this better?

I. B. Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly

I'm not sure what watching football has to do with anything.

See that didn't hurt. Also compare "Grove" to "Groove". Hope that helps.
Stay close, you can proof read my posts if you want lol

IB
Stay close, you can proof read my posts if you want lol

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Fuck no! The board is annoying enough lol
I do like shady grove!

IB