OK here's what it costs to operate a sailing yacht

So I am assuming I will not be getting an invitation to hang out with you on your fake yacht? That sucks. Fuck it, I can have a fake yacht and be in South America too. That's the beauty of having internet access and a keyboard.
... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Don't forget to fake fuck only perfect 10 hookers while you are overseas
Latina Agency girls when you're back in Houston
Gotta be a lil frugal and save those millions for the yacht insurance
If you need to insure your yacht, you’re not really rich.

Hi Beautiful
You'd love my 2 deck hands, they are both about 28 single, one is 5'10' the other 6', both blonde haired and are in great shape, lots of muscles in the right places. Both make nice salaries as I pay 20% above scale and both save their money, except when we are in Barcelona, Paloma, Sardinia, Greece, Turkey, Cannes France and Italy there they are Mongers. LOL O both are Swiss and have German accents. Originally Posted by loveitdou
If you need to insure your yacht, you’re not really rich. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
That policy is required by almost every marina in the world because it includes an Enormous amount of liability, so if anything is slower than 10 knots I can catch it and run over it,about the only thing that is slow enough is the docks in marinas. lol Of course in the open ocean we can hit 14.5 knots so watch it!
And isn't there a European policy that?... "You recover it, you keep it."
I am a zombie whore lemming Originally Posted by Lucas McFucktard
True story
True story Originally Posted by Mythos
Geez. You are even a bigger ding bat as a fake man than you were as a hooker. Between you and GS, I'm dealing with quite the think tank right now...

I am currently responding on a whore board to a guy with a fake yacht, an outing imbecile hooker posing as a man, and a pathetic old fat man who is in love with an outing hooker. What the fuck has happened to me in my life? How did it come to this? I may go to church tomorrow for the first time in 20 years. I'll be struck by lightning as soon as I step in the door, but maybe that's a good thing. It has to be better than this shit.
Adios fucker.
^^^Another hooker with no business and a mandle. Big fucking shock you would show up soon. I'm surprised it took you this long...
What the fuck has happened to me in my life? How did it come to this? I may go to church tomorrow for the first time in 20 years. I'll be struck by lightning as soon as I step in the door, but maybe that's a good thing. It has to be better than this shit. Originally Posted by Lucas McLoser

1. You were born a loser, raised a loser and will die a loser

2. Yes, please God...No one will miss him

3. Yet you keep coming back, go on, post a reply puppet

4. Even in the sandbox you're my bitch
^^^Another hooker with no business and a mandle. Big fucking shock you would show up soon. I'm surprised it took you this long... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You aren't gone yet?

Good to know I have you as a fan.... LOL

And.... once again you present your ignorance if you thinck I am a hooker/mandle .....

Hate the game, not the player....
1. You were born a loser, raised a loser and will die a loser

2. Yes, please God...No one will miss him

3. Yet you keep coming back, go on, post a reply puppet

4. Even in the sandbox you're my bitch Originally Posted by Mythos
As I said before, you were a dingbat as a hooker and even a bigger one now as a fake male. Yeah, I'm the loser. A wack hooker acting like a male is calling me a loser. That's so hurtful to me

You aren't gone yet?

Good to know I have you as a fan.... LOL

And.... once again you present your ignorance if you thinck I am a hooker/mandle .....

Hate the game, not the player.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Who the fuck said I was leaving hooker? The only reason I am on this board is to insult dipshits. Thanks for playing though. Some of you fuckers are just too easy
awwww. rent free..... lol.....
  • pxmcc
  • 01-28-2018, 12:10 AM
Geez. You are even a bigger ding bat as a fake man than you were as a hooker. Between you and GS, I'm dealing with quite the think tank right now...

I am currently responding on a whore board to a guy with a fake yacht, an outing imbecile hooker posing as a man, and a pathetic old fat man who is in love with an outing hooker. What the fuck has happened to me in my life? How did it come to this? I may go to church tomorrow for the first time in 20 years. I'll be struck by lightning as soon as I step in the door, but maybe that's a good thing. It has to be better than this shit. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
so troll quality on the H-town hooker boards has gone way down, huh? just like the hookers.. damn shame. there goes the 'hood..
awwww. rent free..... lol..... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Not for you hooker. Rent is coming up for you. You better get out there and sling some pussy if you don't want to be evicted.

so troll quality on the H-town hooker boards has gone way down, huh? damn shame. there goes the 'hood.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
How many handles have you had? I hate to tell you this but your opinion means as much to me as these hookers posing as men. Thanks though for your worthless opinion. You fuckers should go have a threesome together. I'm sure both of those hookers really need the money with rent due soon.