Guys, How do you feel about pregnant providers?

No I don't do drugs or even drink. It goes against my morals. LOL.
I get it Shayla. What I am saying is if your going to bash somebody or judge somebody you better be a fucking saint or the Pope because if your not then you are a hypocrite. Originally Posted by Audrina Monroe
You make alot of sense.....

sixx
[quote=Naomi4u;1643610]

And yes I said Ladies feel free to chime in but the questions asks "Guys, would you see a pregnant provider?" You chime in saying you would see a pregnant provider and I'm pretty sure that YOU do not see providers yourself. Do you pay women for their time? I am sure you don't. If you read further, you will see where I asked pregnant providers/providers to chime in. You didn't see the other ladies claiming to see providers did you? Please do not continue to make as ass of yourself. I know what I meant and so did others. Good night.
Think about her answers, Naomi. It sounds more like a male answering the question using a providers account.
Ahhh got you shorty. Well damn.
No I don't do drugs or even drink. It goes against my morals. LOL.
I get it Shayla. What I am saying is if your going to bash somebody or judge somebody you better be a fucking saint or the Pope because if your not then you are a hypocrite. Originally Posted by Audrina Monroe
I'm not bashing anyone. I'm stating an opinion - that's it. Public opinion in this country is everything. Don't kid yourself.
So if I see a man beating up his wife I shouldn't judge because I'm not a "saint"? Yeah, right.

P.S.
If this is the case, then no one should pass judgment on any provider offering BBFS. After all, who are we to judge. *EYEROLL*
Well, who would've thought there would be so many sitting in judgment. I thought the only one who was suppose to judge us was God. Guess I need to have a chat with my priest to tell him he's wrong.

This is a hooker board, if you're posting on this board you're either selling it or buying it. Do you honestly think its fair that some of you judge anyone on this board? Are you living that perfect life where you never sin and live life as if you were Jesus?

If it bothers you, don't do it, don't read about it and don't engage someone on it just because you want to express your judgment.
I never provided while pregnant and if by some miracle I would become pregnant again I would have to quit. I'm prone to miscarriage as it is so I wouldn't want to do anything that could increase those chances.

That being said I will not ever judge anybody for decisions they make about their own body. Who knows the reasons behind their decision. Maybe the father of the baby left and won't support them. Maybe the have other kids that they are taking care of. Maybe their family disowned them for becoming pregnant and they have no choice. Until you are in that situation you will never know. I will also not throw pregnant providers under the bus. If we are on this board we are either fucking and sucking strange dick daily or we are eating some strange pussy. So this is morally ok as long as your not pregnant or fucking a pregnant provider? Please give me a break. Originally Posted by Audrina Monroe
And the list can go on and on as to the reasons that a woman can find herself in unfortunate situations. Keeping a roof over ones head and food in their belly, can cause people to do the darndest things.
Well, who would've thought there would be so many sitting in judgment. I thought the only one who was suppose to judge us was God. Guess I need to have a chat with my priest to tell him he's wrong.

This is a hooker board, if you're posting on this board you're either selling it or buying it. Do you honestly think its fair that some of you judge anyone on this board? Are you living that perfect life where you never sin and live life as if you were Jesus?

If it bothers you, don't do it, don't read about it and don't engage someone on it just because you want to express your judgment. Originally Posted by MsElena
Hmmm you and I are in agreement.... my goodness lol

I liked Shayla more when she wasn't so mouthy.....

sixx
Hmmm you and I are in agreement.... my goodness lol

I liked Shayla more when she wasn't so mouthy.....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Blame Naomi.
Blame Naomi. Originally Posted by Shayla

heheheeh she has a way that isn't so annoying. you on the other hand should learn first then apply whatever wisdom you gained.....

sixx
Also, just because a provider gets pregnant doesn't mean she isn't practicing safe sex. There is NOT ONE true form of birth control that works 100% except celibacy.
Sixx, Shutup. Lol. I like Shayla. She's a smart cookie.
Shayla: Blame me? LOL.
heheheeh she has a way that isn't so annoying. you on the other hand should learn first then apply whatever wisdom you gained.....

Then start teaching.

If it bothers you, don't do it, don't read about it and don't engage someone on it just because you want to express your judgment. Originally Posted by MsElena
I would comment but when I do I get accused of smearing caramx on pretty bottoms. And what makes you so sure its caramax and not the old fashioned KY? If kis and smear it on yours do i get a prize? Now 'cause of that big KC hoo, haw Nikki wont even talk to me. There is no joy on ECCIE
Sixx, Shutup. Lol. I like Shayla. She's a smart cookie.
Shayla: Blame me? LOL. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I don't think she is. The ones who "have it" don't need guidance. Thank goodness for her she looks good lol

sixx
I don't think she is. The ones who "have it" don't need guidance. Thank goodness for her she looks good lol

That's your opinion my love. Follow her posts. She can clearly hold her own.
You don't have to agree of course...

To all others: Judging on a hooker board? As if it doesn't happen here very day. Funny how when it comes to only certain subjects people want to raise hell and scream "Judgemental". Whatever BIATCHES!