Al Bore says illegals at the boarder because of climate change...WTF!!!

• WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 04:48 PM
Bull shit now you are trying to tell me about myself? Gotcha hypocrite! Thats even insulting to me! Thats o.k.. I can take it!
Two definitions?? bahahahahahahahahahahaha BULLSHIT>>
Take that lame argument elsewhere! We all know what was meant and insinuated by expression! You would be laughed out of court with that statement! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Unfortunately for them, Gore really did “take the initiative”, as he stated. As Vincent Cerf, the “Father of the Internet” said, “The Internet would not be where it is in the United States without the strong support given to it and related research areas by the Vice President in his current role and in his earlier role as Senator… As far back as the 1970s, Congressman Gore promoted the idea of high speed telecommunications as an engine for both economic growth and the improvement of our educational system. He was the first elected official to grasp the potential of computer communications to have a broader impact than just improving the conduct of science and scholarship… His initiatives led directly to the commercialization of the Internet. So he really does deserve credit.”
Bull shit now you are trying to tell me about myself? Gotcha hypocrite! Thats even insulting to me! Thats o.k.. I can take it!
Two definitions?? bahahahahahahahahahahaha BULLSHIT>>
Take that lame argument elsewhere! We all know what was meant and insinuated by expression! You would be laughed out of court with that statement! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Hey it's like Slick Willy when he was testifying under oath...
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 04:57 PM
In the biblical...yes most definitely!!
All Gumment is tax payer funded...the Gumment don't create nothing..."robbing" other branches to use unspent money...ooooooh the horror of it!!
So you're not in favor of tariff on monies sent to Mexico...
It is a win-win...who wouldn't be in favor of that...Mexico?? Originally Posted by bb1961
Trump had two years to do it GOP led House and Senate...never came up for vote as far as I can tell.
I hate to break it to all of you people who abhor immigrants. Immigration is a must in our country. That's the only way we're going to be able to afford to pay down the debt the baby boomers have stuck us with.

Because I can tell you with some certainty that middle class parents are too busy working to afford to have one or two middle class educated children rather than having three or four poor uneducated children.

If you want the government to afford to pay for all of the things it does we're going to need a bunch of new taxpayers in the near future. That means allowing into this country those people who want to work hard, educate their children, and value the opportunities that our country provides.
Trump had two years to do it GOP led House and Senate...never came up for vote as far as I can tell. Originally Posted by WTF
A tariff is something you don't agree with...you are part of the problem not the solution.
I'm not your Amigo...
I have said many times that a tariff on monies sent back to Mexico would pay for the Wall many times over...that is how Mexico pays for it. You fucking can't debunk that!!
You do want Mexico to pay for it right... Originally Posted by bb1961
Can I be your amigo bb? Im extending the olive branch. reach for it. It will be a step in the direction of bipartisanship. Btw why the fuck would we put a tariff on monies sent to Mexico? They are our friends. Not the fucking Russian, Saudis, North Koreans and Jews. You right wing lunatics got shit all fucked up. Peace my son
themystic doesn't know his climate stuff!!!
themystic doesn't know his climate stuff!!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Waco is just another terrified trump supporter.
I hate to break it to all of you people who abhor immigrants. Immigration is a must in our country. That's the only way we're going to be able to afford to pay down the debt the baby boomers have stuck us with.

Because I can tell you with some certainty that middle class parents are too busy working to afford to have one or two middle class educated children rather than having three or four poor uneducated children.

If you want the government to afford to pay for all of the things it does we're going to need a bunch of new taxpayers in the near future. That means allowing into this country those people who want to work hard, educate their children, and value the opportunities that our country provides. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
This is flawed logic...the problem is the Gumments too big and spends too much money...it is not the fault of the taxpayer that they don't pay enough in taxes.
At the rate the debt is rising...there won't be enough money even if every cent was taken for every person.
The Gumment needs to live within their means just as all citizens are expected to.
I love the way every time there is a tax cut the left asks "how are we going to pay for it"...as though the Gumment can't do with less but the American taxpayer has to...this is BULLSHIT!!
Like I said before I won't be alive when this catastrophic meltdown occurs but the children that haven't even been conceived will be in a situation that will make the great depression look like a cake walk!!
This is flawed logic...the problem is the Gumments too big and spends too much money...it is not the fault of the taxpayer that they don't pay enough in taxes.
At the rate the debt is rising...there won't be enough money even if every cent was taken for every person.
The Gumment needs to live within their means just as all citizens are expected to.
I love the way every time there is a tax cut the left asks "how are we going to pay for it"...as though the Gumment can't do with less but the American taxpayer has to...this is BULLSHIT!!
Like I said before I won't be alive when this catastrophic meltdown occurs but the children that haven't even been conceived will be in a situation that will make the great depression look like a cake walk!! Originally Posted by bb1961
why is trump giving a tax cut to the rich while running up the debt. tell me that bb
Unfortunately for them, Gore really did “take the initiative”, as he stated. As Vincent Cerf, the “Father of the Internet” said, “The Internet would not be where it is in the United States without the strong support given to it and related research areas by the Vice President in his current role and in his earlier role as Senator… As far back as the 1970s, Congressman Gore promoted the idea of high speed telecommunications as an engine for both economic growth and the improvement of our educational system. He was the first elected official to grasp the potential of computer communications to have a broader impact than just improving the conduct of science and scholarship… His initiatives led directly to the commercialization of the Internet. So he really does deserve credit.” Originally Posted by WTF
I see . So in some round about way he did? lololol Because he voted a certain way or let funds be allocated to a computer research grant! Yeah , he invented the internet!
So in your own argument. You proved that Trump will have mexico pay for the wall with tariffs! This is an apple vs. apple argument!! But do try to change the definitions again!! bahahahahahahaha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FelG8tELa5Q
Can I be your amigo bb? Im extending the olive branch. reach for it. It will be a step in the direction of bipartisanship. Btw why the fuck would we put a tariff on monies sent to Mexico? They are our friends. Not the fucking Russian, Saudis, North Koreans and Jews. You right wing lunatics got shit all fucked up. Peace my son Originally Posted by themystic
Get back to me when you know what tariffs are.
Please post some right wing lunatics videos...I have posted plenty for the left wing lunatics...you know the MAGA hat meltdowns and the meltdowns from the "fake news" shirts.
I still waiting on your Amigo WTF to post them...he has let me down!!
Maybe you can help him!!
Get back to me when you know what tariffs are.
Please post some right wing lunatics videos...I have posted plenty for the left wing lunatics...you know the MAGA hat meltdowns and the meltdowns from the "fake news" shirts.
I still waiting on your Amigo WTF to post them...he has let me down!!
Maybe you can help him!! Originally Posted by bb1961
How many do you want bb

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...7&&FORM=VRDGAR
why is trump giving a tax cut to the rich while running up the debt. tell me that bb Originally Posted by themystic
You show your comprehensive ignorance...it is impossible to convey logical discussion to an imbecile!!
You show your comprehensive ignorance...it is impossible to convey logical discussion to an imbecile!! Originally Posted by bb1961
so has the moron in chief lowered the debt like he said he would or has he raised it? just answer the question imbecile. ( do the best you can) ill grade you on the curve for the short bus crew