Because I am not like that...

It is a silly place...
On second thought...
I think I'll go for a walk... I feel HAPPY!!!!
Me, too! Walk over here. I love having company.
LOL Kit, you need to join our little boxed wine party
I can only have one glass of red wine for now, so have plenty to contribute to the cause! I have crackers for Cheez Whiz, too. hehe
I can only have one glass of red wine for now, so have plenty to contribute to the cause! I have crackers for Cheez Whiz, too. hehe Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
Oh yeah baby!! ROCK ON! LOL
Sparkling Muscatel, one of the finest wines of Idaho.
There are a couple of things about this thread that I am very partial too. (In no particular order)

1. KLK's "pretty brown butt!"
2. Maxeen's avatar (I was the lucky guy who captured that photographic image!)

They both bring back wonderful memories!
LMAO at the 8 track "CLUNK"...I know exactly what your talking about....I also remember stacking too many albums on the turntable.The weight would slow the speed down..was especially cool when Iron Butterfly was the last album.Made "Innagoadivida" sound totally different..all 30 minutes of it !!! The sad part is i still have a working 8 track/stereo/turntable in the garage complete with plenty of vintage 8 tracks AND..a few 4 tracks....Just cant seem to let loose of it.too many memorys of listening to the Beatles "Great White Album" on it.......
Motley Crue? CHIT! Couldn't tell you a single thing they did!

Try Jefferson Airplane, Frank Zappa and Buffalo Springfield, children!

(And then, the ORAL SEX!!!) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is that a real pancho or a Sears pancho?
Look here brother
Who you jivin' with that Cosmic Debris!

btw if In A Gadda Da Vida took 30 minutes and not 17 then your turntable was REALLY slowed down tex!
30 minutes or 17 hell things were a lil Fuzzy for me back then!!! What can i say ?
*caveat*
Unless your grammar is poor, you listen to early 90's metal or drink wine from a box. In that case, I will wipe my pretty brown butt with your posts. (yeah, you know what the smiley means!) Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
Okay, that must have been some kind of curse. As I was reading this paragraph, my dog farted. Not some loud "bark" kind of fart, but a truly SBD.

Please warn me in the future. I had to leave the room for a couple of minutes!!!!
LMAO at the 8 track "CLUNK"...I know exactly what your talking about....I also remember stacking too many albums on the turntable.The weight would slow the speed down..was especially cool when Iron Butterfly was the last album.Made "Innagoadivida" sound totally different..all 30 minutes of it !!! The sad part is i still have a working 8 track/stereo/turntable in the garage complete with plenty of vintage 8 tracks AND..a few 4 tracks....Just cant seem to let loose of it.too many memorys of listening to the Beatles "Great White Album" on it....... Originally Posted by Texasquest
I have slowly but surely been ripping my huge, monstrous collection of import LPs. The software/hardware I use lets me put the ID number in and it looks it up on CDDB and will correctly label the LP and tracks. But not imports.

Anybody want a "butchered baby" cover, with overlay wrapper still on it? $750 was the last I saw on eBay.