Trump’s hijacking of the Fourth of July just got a lot uglier

I see now that you are mentally ill. I'll stop making fun of you. Now wipe your nose and tell the kids i said you could play. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I am not easily insulted. If that was your intent.
...Now since YOU brought it up...have no worries. I am not coming for YOUR mother! Originally Posted by Whisky_1
That's probably a good thing .... for you!

She never could stand cry-babies!

• grean
  • 07-04-2019, 10:50 AM
Does DC have the budget to repair the pot holes from the tank treads?

It's a parade. They're fun. They are all wastes of money. Some folks enjoy them. Other could care less. Parks allocated 2.5 million towards it I think. Yes, it's a waste but again who cares. Maybe it will keep him off twitter for an hour.
Does DC have the budget to repair the pot holes from the tank treads?

It's a parade. They're fun. They are all wastes of money. Some folks enjoy them. Other could care less. Parks allocated 2.5 million towards it I think. Yes, it's a waste but again who cares. Maybe it will keep him off twitter for an hour. Originally Posted by grean
Actually Parks didn't allocate that money. Trump took the money from Parks, but who's counting? It's nothing compared to the cost we pay for every round of golf he plays.

For the record, I love parades!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How fucking dare you invoke the Wolverines! Those guys are true patriots. And it's rather pathetic in your initial rant that you were quoting others, using other peoples words and indoctrination propaganda.

So if a great showcase of American prowess Triggers your emotions and frightens you then go freaking find your safe space and coloring books.
some people have flipped their heads into ether.. over the tanks.

only 4 80 ton tanks are being used in the parade as compared to 2 or 3 battalion of tanks in previous parades before 1970 and those tanks were under 50 tons.

there prolly a very good reason why more 80 ton tanks aren't being used in the parade, the D.C. streets would get damaged, believe they're rated to handle 50 tons worth of traffic weight.
That's probably a good thing .... for you!

She never could stand cry-babies!

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lol! Fair enough.
some people have flipped their heads into ether.. over the tanks.

only 4 80 ton tanks are being used in the parade as compared to 2 or 3 battalion of tanks in previous parades before 1970 and those tanks were under 50 tons.

there prolly a very good reason why more 80 ton tanks aren't being used in the parade, the D.C. streets would get damaged, believe they're rated to handle 50 tons worth of traffic weight. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The initial M1 tanks weighted in at about 60 tons but the latest variants are almost 10 tons heavier. Rubber track pads can minimize damage but tanks are best used for static displays in goodwill venues. Weight rating relate primarily to the level of load carring ability and not necessarily related to damage caused by road pads on tracked vehicles.
Actually Parks didn't allocate that money. Trump took the money from Parks, but who's counting? It's nothing compared to the cost we pay for every round of golf he plays.

For the record, I love parades! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Where was your self-righteous indignation when obummer was at the links??
Did you enjoy the LGBTQ parade??
How fucking dare you invoke the Wolverines! Those guys are true patriots. And it's rather pathetic in your initial rant that you were quoting others, using other peoples words and indoctrination propaganda.

So if a great showcase of American prowess Triggers your emotions and frightens you then go freaking find your safe space and coloring books. Originally Posted by Remo Williams
That is who YR is, a major hypocrite...it's all part of his lack of self-awareness...very common with the left (indoctrination propaganda) fuck the facts he's got a narrative.
His avatar does warn you of what he spews.
If you stick around you'll find out...it's the nature of the beast.
YR rant...NAY!!!!

So if a great showcase of American prowess Triggers your emotions and frightens you then go freaking find your safe space and coloring books. Originally Posted by Remo Williams
Uh, they were characters in a movie.

These guys, on the other hand aren’t.

Who’s triggered?

Does DC have the budget to repair the pot holes from the tank treads? Originally Posted by grean
That's what the illegal aliens will be doing in their striped work clothes furnished to them .... earning their keep filling holes!!!
I am not easily insulted. Originally Posted by Whisky_1
No need. You're doing a fine job of it yourself.
So Trump brought back polio?

Fucking wonderful.

Originally Posted by JCM800
The Mayor of LA brought Typhus and possibly the Bubonic plague to LA. Take a visit.
The initial M1 tanks weighted in at about 60 tons but the latest variants are almost 10 tons heavier. Rubber track pads can minimize damage but tanks are best used for static displays in goodwill venues. Weight rating relate primarily to the level of load carrying ability and not necessarily related to damage caused by road pads on tracked vehicles. Originally Posted by Whisky_1

I was referring to the load capacity. with regards to tank, road pads of the tanks aren't the issue. its is weight.

there's a reason why trucks at a certain weight shouldn't be on the road rated at certain level of load.

btw the current M1A2C tank is at 73 short tons (66 tons).

original M1 - 60 short tons (54 tons)

btw, I hate military's numbering system.