Blue line up 8-23-19

It’s a simple clash of tastes, Cavman.

We have some; you don’t.

Not that we would know if you did, as the ‘hate Blue’ agenda you share with the likes of Groot and Flavorguy in all their various IDs would preclude your telling the truth.
  • Jtbc
  • 08-31-2019, 06:37 PM
Isn't it funny how he buckles and outs himself as soon as people call him out?

lol, he's so simple.
Isn't it funny how he buckles and outs himself as soon as people call him out?

lol, he's so simple. Originally Posted by Jtbc
I am simple and unlike you I cannot be bought (or no amount will make me say things for someone). I am sure you didn’t start your hobby as sellout. Do you even remember when you and your words got bought out ? Or sold ? That is called slavery or power of money. I understand when you are poor, it is easy to get sold. BUT true man will ride out and survive through without getting bought out / sold out and keep their rights and abilities to speak their mind.

But there are all kinds of men, right JT?

Will not lecture you anymore, back to promoting and insulting.
Gentlemen, Back on topic please. This is a line up thread and should be about the ladies. It’s September so Perfect is 10 days out or less and haven’t heard about Tianna yet!!! Some mixed reviews out there mainly the doubles session but all in all positive reviews. Do your research. Happy Hubting!!!
  • Jtbc
  • 09-01-2019, 08:44 AM
I am simple and unlike you I cannot be bought (or no amount will make me say things for someone). I am sure you didn’t start your hobby as sellout. Do you even remember when you and your words got bought out ? Or sold ? That is called slavery or power of money. I understand when you are poor, it is easy to get sold. BUT true man will ride out and survive through without getting bought out / sold out and keep their rights and abilities to speak their mind.
Originally Posted by cavmen

True men don't cry about an internet message board.

But there are all kinds of men, right JT?

You're right. There are some "men" who cry about the internet. Like you, Groot.

Will not lecture you anymore, back to promoting and insulting.

Your entire being on this site is to insult everyone here and blue. Pot kettle black much, Groot?

Just like groot, you complain about reviews being too sensational here but you don't have anything to say about anyone at any place.

You're full of it and no matter how virtuous you want to pretend you are, EVERYONE sees past it.
Like you, Groot.

Pot kettle black much, Groot?

Just like groot,

You're full of it and no matter how virtuous you want to pretend you are, EVERYONE sees past it. Originally Posted by Jtbc
Ok, let’s say I am groot or whatever other handles you’ve accused me of.
Did you just link new handle to past handle?
I believe there is a rule against that. Hopefully you get your well deserved ban vacation and enjoy your well deserved time off from promoting.
Don’t worry Blue will be ok with their 30+ promoting handles (not to mention their 2 or more handles created within last week). You are not that important to them (you are just a drop in the bucket).

I will be at Blue in next 2days (appt set). You can stop by and take pic of my car to use against me. You sure are playing same level as that guy who post pics of cars at Blue. You can partner with him. I will be driving my Yugo.
People, be careful, JTBC will be taking pictures of cars at Blue.
  • Jtbc
  • 09-01-2019, 10:16 AM
Sorry, what was that? You’re crying too much for us to understand.
So who's a must see at Blue?

Foxy has me the most curious due to her controversy, but I also don't want to waste an hour
So who's a must see at Blue?

Foxy has me the most curious due to her controversy, but I also don't want to waste an hour Originally Posted by greensand
If your dick size is below average, go see foxy. Good reviews of her came from guys who are below average or promoters with tiny dick.

Gold,Scarlet and foxy were pretty. Mia has nice body. Penny look average at best (but looks very good for her age) but per reviews, she got the best skill in Blue. All others I seen were ok but not wow. My honest, nonpromotional opinion.
I agree Penny wore me out
Went to Blue last night. Got a lineup. Picked Penny just because she had that look. All the other girls were much younger and pretty cute. One of them was Lexy. Don't remember the other two. Penny was by far the best experience I've had at any AMP this year. She has a beautiful pussy as well
Went to Blue last night. Got a lineup. Picked Penny just because she had that look. All the other girls were much younger and pretty cute. One of them was Lexy. Don't remember the other two. Penny was by far the best experience I've had at any AMP this year. She has a beautiful pussy as well Originally Posted by themystic
what themystic left out, is that he hired me (at minimum wage, no benefits) to watch his car, while he enjoyed coital communion with Penny.

no, he wasn't worried about a Troll taking a photo of his License Plate. themystic wanted me to keep Bambi, I B Hankering, and BB1961 from slashing his tires!

he and I might be the only people reading who get that joke
I drive the white Hugo
Does anybody know if blue is open today no answer phone.