Sick of Tattoos!!!

Here's some nice eye candy for ya, TS:
Attached Images File Type: jpg Jill.5.jpg (165.5 KB, 270 views)
Well, this has been fun.

I think next time I'll mention the lack of Midget Providers here in DFW,
and then sit back and watch the "Anti-Midget" trolls swarm, fume and fuss.
Maybe, I will even get a few lame comments from the "Politically Correct" Patrol,
reminding me that they are called "Little People" now, not Midgets.

The folks on the Austin Boards said the people in DFW would be fun,
But honestly, ya'll are better than anything on TV... on Friday night anyway.
Well, this has been fun.

I think next time I'll mention the lack of Midget Providers here in DFW,
and then sit back and watch the "Anti-Midget" trolls swarm, fume and fuss.
Maybe, I will even get a few lame comments from the "Politically Correct" Patrol,
reminding me that they are called "Little People" now, not Midgets.

The folks on the Austin Boards said the people in DFW would be fun,
But honestly, ya'll are better than anything on TV... on Friday night anyway. Originally Posted by trouble-shooter
And you have added fuel to the fire of the defamation drama of some of the folks here by you posting this thread, good job!
Need I say more?

Tattoos are not representative of class, but the tattoos that a lady can get can be classless and just downright vulgar. I've been on dates with my clients to different Strip clubs here in Dallas, and there are some strippers who have sexy hot bodies but are COVERED in baby daddy/boyfriend names, memorials, or stupid cartoon drawings.

The only strip club here in Dallas where the ladies seem to stay away from the ink has to be The Lodge. But then too, the majority of those women were older, so I'd imagine that they were more conscious about their bodies.

If I ever felt the need to draw on my body, I would prefer to get a henna tattoo. Its artistic, temporary, painless, and quite interesting. Someone else can pay a tattoo artist the money to permanently mark them.

Who gets this upset over tattoos??? Really? There are sooooooo many other pressing issues in the world to get riled up over.
  • Bosco
  • 10-19-2013, 08:51 AM
It's not that hard. You want to see a lady with tattoos, see a lady with tattoos. If you don't, then don't. No need to bitch and moan about it. And I could give two shits whether you were a broadcast journalist or not. This board is about variety. It's 31 flavors and then some.
It's not that hard. You want to see a lady with tattoos, see a lady with tattoos. If you don't, then don't. No need to bitch and moan about it. And I could give two shits whether you were a broadcast journalist or not. This board is about variety. It's 31 flavors and then some. Originally Posted by Bosco
I suspect his broadcast journalism career consisted of a bullhorn (battery not included), a donation cup and a sign hanging around his neck declaring his devout love for both the confederacy and a non-inked AA tranny named Le'Fonda on a seedy Austin street-corner (aka his "office").

However, when it comes to moronic irony, he's definitely 100% certified!

Have fun with him...

Originally Posted by TrailBlazer
Apparently she is too tall also. He's into midgets now.
It is pretty funny that this clown has a confederate flag as his avatar and he wants to lecture people about class, or lack thereof. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
+!

Spikebaby

Originally Posted by TrailBlazer
Now that's an ass!

I agree that there are some tattoos no one should ever get. However, class has more to do with how someone conducts themselves than what ink they may sport.

Pimp brands =

Ink that showcases their unique personality=
Best post of the thread BDS ... to the point and fast to read

Well Fuck you tooo....

Originally Posted by BDS
Well Fuck you tooo....

Originally Posted by BDS
Best post of the thread BDS ... to the point and fast to read Originally Posted by DarthDVader

yes, while it is funny and all, posting that stoops her down to his level and feeds his troll-like attitude.
An individual who passes judgment and believes class is based on how someone looks, what someone wears, how someone earns a living, or what someone believes is a clueless, CLASSLESS individual themselves, and not worth the 60 seconds of time it took to type this...