Never trust a libtard over 3yrs old

Where would that be? Originally Posted by Bert Jones
You tell me. Do you take buses to travel from town to town? You know, I actually think your name is actually "Bert Jones" in real life, that's how ridiculous I think you are. Sorry
Well at least you didn't call him a COMMIE!
I sure have Assup! Hays, Colby, all over. Originally Posted by ramblinman69
well next time through Salina, look up COG. He's got a day "job" over there.

It's right up your alley.

BTW -- you DO realize that you're quoting Simple Jack. Just when you thought it couldn't get any dumber... There's always the next dumb thing.
  • BJerk
  • 12-06-2013, 07:14 AM
You tell me. Do you take buses to travel from town to town? You know, I actually think your name is actually "Bert Jones" in real life, that's how ridiculous I think you are. Sorry Originally Posted by ramblinman69
From what I have been told, you can go to the bus station to meet up with COG and he is more concerned with the financial aspects of the meeting rather than the method of transportation.
From what I have been told, you can go to the bus station to meet up with COG and he is more concerned with the financial aspects of the meeting rather than the method of transportation. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Sen. Larry Craig relied on BJ's information frequently. He vouched for its overall accuracy but noted it was usually BJ or Assup Ridee who showed up at the rendezvous locations.
  • BJerk
  • 12-06-2013, 12:50 PM
Sen. Larry Craig relied on BJ's information frequently. He vouched for its overall accuracy but noted it was usually BJ or Assup Ridee who showed up at the rendezvous locations. Originally Posted by lustylad
Are you referring to the Republican politician Larry Craig? I never have met him.
  • CJ7
  • 12-06-2013, 12:56 PM
Are you referring to the Republican politician Larry Craig? I never have met him. Originally Posted by Bert Jones

Laddieboy knows all about Toe Tappin' Larry, they were stall neighbors
From what I have been told, you can go to the bus station to meet up with COG and he is more concerned with the financial aspects of the meeting rather than the method of transportation. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
IB was just in Salina....

Never been to Hippie Hollow, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but did stop and piss on a fence post in Kansas that looked a lot like your family tree.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
...what were you doing in Salina?
IB was just in Salina....

...what were you doing in Salina? Originally Posted by JCM800
Keep mindlessly burning those papers, 1-800-JCM-DATO.
Keep mindlessly burning those papers, 1-800-JCM-DATO.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
you're quite the little photoshop artist, aren't you?
Laddieboy knows all about Toe Tappin' Larry, they were stall neighbors Originally Posted by CJ7
Yeah, I was the undercover guy who arrested him in Minneapolis. He mentioned another stall at GB Intercontinental where he used to grab a quick peterpuff with you queers. Watch out, my undercover team is working that stall too.
You're on the other side of that hole in the stall, aren't you?
That is why they call him lusty lad.
You're on the other side of that hole in the stall, aren't you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ready to arrest your wrinkled dick, if we can find handcuffs tiny enough!
  • CJ7
  • 12-06-2013, 04:08 PM
Yeah, I was the undercover guy who arrested him in Minneapolis. He mentioned another stall at GB Intercontinental where he used to grab a quick peterpuff with you queers. Watch out, my undercover team is working that stall too. Originally Posted by lustylad

your stall had covers and you were under them? must have been an upsell.