So long, Farewell, AufWiedersehen, Goodbye

OMG!!!

I can't believe I am just now seeing this!!!!

My dear Darlin Maxeen! Oh how I love thee....

Take care of yourself and always remember you have a friend in me. We have had some of the best of times and I will never forget you!

Wishing you nothing but the best for your future,

Genesis Nicole
Max, you're not getting rid of me that easy. You are the woman who taught me the dues and don'ts of the hobby. I am so glad I called you that hot summer day down at the coast. The next couple of days with you & Rox are some of my fondest memories.You are so adorable when you're sleeping but of course you're always adorable. I will pull an all nighter for you any day of the week. Wait a second, I believe I have. Darling, you take care of your health and family. But of course I already new you would because that's who you are. We are going to have to do dinner soon. Your friend and lover, Salsa Man
Maxeen, I just saw this thread. I'm so sorry to hear of your troubles...but, glad you're courageous enough to do what's best for you! You'll be sorely missed...but, sounds like you have goals to return to your *extended* family when you're feeling better.

Until then...we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers! Much luck to you...keep the Faith Babe!!