American Inequality: It's Far Worse Than You Think!

What else does ekim offer for free besides hugs? Does he say "come on down to the 'holes if you want more"?
What else does ekim offer for free besides hugs? Does he say "come down to the 'holes if you want more"? Originally Posted by lustylad
Gives new meaning to the phrase ... ."word of mouth"!!!!
What else does ekim offer for free besides hugs? Does he say "come on down to the 'holes if you want more"? Originally Posted by lustylad
Free bukakke sessions, as long as he's the pivot " man ", and free sessions for " first timers " to make him " air tight " ! And free sessions FOR LIFE for Slick Willy Clinton, shrillary, obominable and MOOCHelle where anything goes !
Free bukakke sessions, as long as he's the pivot " man ", and free sessions for " first timers " to make him " air tight " ! And free sessions FOR LIFE for Slick Willy Clinton, shrillary, obominable and MOOCHelle where anything goes ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Actually, he is the "poster boy" for the unequal society we have ...

...he's a bottom feeder .... kneeling in the slime from yesterdays adventures!
you mean food stamps can't be used for "healthy food"? i thought government cheese was healthy for you! Obama says so! he must be right yeah??

organic too! yumm! by the way .. welcome back WombRaider .. we knew you couldn't stay away ..

SassySue's giveaway "she's" really WombRaider..

be more original WombRaider ahahaha

if that's possible .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Ekim and assup piggy mamboolah claim that " fumunda " cheese is healthy ! Look at what it's done for them ( and TO them ! ) .

...he's a bottom feeder .... kneeling in the slime from yesterdays adventures! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Oh he " feeds on bottoms " allright ! Ever time he's picking dingleberries !
Better not call EKIM that when he has his best clients around ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
So YOU'VE added more rainbow-colored clothing items to YOUR "work " outfit, huh EKIM ! Must be making good money down at those KansASS gloryholes ! Mebbe YOU can advise YOUR mentor assup on the newest in gay fashions ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
He should be more careful when taking selfies ..... too much background.

.... he seems to have quite and album of photos he's taken.
\
Some of his "guy-friends" are going to get pissed about his publicly displaying them. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And notice how EKIM has his face turned away from the camera ! STILL not wanting to come out of the shitpile and admit to his faggotry ! But definitely proud of his rainbow thong ! Musta been at one of those "marches " that he claims as his military service for carrying the fag flag whilst wearing his rainbow colored thong. He must have given his feather boa away to a " friend " so they didn't " catch a cold " ! ( just a ploy by EKIM to go visit the fellow fag and get HIS fudge packed after a bukakke session ! ) Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
What else does ekim offer for free besides hugs? Does he say "come on down to the 'holes if you want more"? Originally Posted by lustylad
Gives new meaning to the phrase ... ."word of mouth"!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Free bukakke sessions, as long as he's the pivot " man ", and free sessions for " first timers " to make him " air tight " ! And free sessions FOR LIFE for Slick Willy Clinton, shrillary, obominable and MOOCHelle where anything goes ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

...he's a bottom feeder .... kneeling in the slime from yesterdays adventures! Originally Posted by LexusLover

Here now how come you boys aren't happy I found your pics at the gay parade? Get a lot of hugs gay rey? Don't try denying it is you.
More of Iva-Littleone's selfie shots .... spare us.
More of Iva-Littleone's selfie shots .... spare us. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lame, denial is lame. Be proud of your gayness.

You and some buds celebrating memorial day.

That's why Gary Johnson is at 10%. He can't do anything but whine, like you!

Here you are calling other people names and all you have done is marginalize and ridicule the poor, Black people in this country who are sopping up on the "entitlement" industry created by the liberals to assure their vote every four years! I can imagine other groups of people that stir your resentment and anger! You should listen to Martin Luther King some. He's a man of God. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Do you have another reason for the entitlement industry? And it's not just blacks. We've had 60 years of the War on Poverty. How's that working for you?
Ekim and assup piggy mamboolah claim that " fumunda " cheese is healthy ! Look at what it's done for them ( and TO them ! ) . Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
can you buy "fumunda" cheese at the gay market with food stamps? probably

• Old-T
  • 06-01-2016, 04:43 PM
Ok, thanks!

This is the wrong thread for discussing it but I couldn't get your attention in the other one ("Why Hillary Will Obliterate Drumpf") Originally Posted by lustylad
I read only selective threads on here whose titles look like they might be interesting. Sorry I missed it in the other one.
Do you have another reason for the entitlement industry? And it's not just blacks. We've had 60 years of the War on Poverty. How's that working for you? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No, I don't. Since I didn't create it, and it's not been working, now, has it?

And I didn't say it was "just Blacks" ... now, did I?

The philosophy needs to change, and then the programs will change to meet the goal.