The man who predicted Trump's victory says Democrats may have to impeach him to have a chance in 2020

Go downtown and clean up the turds left by homeless people and drunk tourists, boy. Also I left a deposit in the parking lot of the Chase Bank on South Congress.
Why don’t you just fetch me that drink i ordered, Humpty!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
What right did the racist officer have for detaining the owner in front of his own home? How much knowledge of local laws does it take to point out it was a clear violation of civil rights? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
This little snippet alone demonstrates your total ignorance of the officer's responsibilities and the "homeowner's" responsibilities, which include producing a photo identification when requested by the officer in order to demonstrate the person claiming to be the homeowner is in fact the homeowner. Actually there were three RACISTS sitting at that table and none of them were or are police officers.

Actually, what that little episode demonstrated is how stupid the pretend President is and why he should have never been teaching Constitutional Law ... as he would later demonstrate on a regular basis.

As for the Black Harvard Professor .... he got caught up in his own self-proclaimed, Racially Motivated, arrogance by ASSUMING that he didn't have to identify himself to a police officer when requested ... and "identify" doesn't mean repeating a name to an officer. And the fool Harvard Professor can be legally detained by the officer until his identity is established to the officer's satisfaction. And if he resists being detained he can be arrested.

As for Biden ... what more can be said to prove his an idiot than to have listened to him over the past few months ....

As for the cop ... it is regrettable that he showed for the beer! By doing so he showed more respect than those 3 LOONS deserved or deserve. As for later one, Obaminable confirmed his ignorance regularly with regard to all matters law enforcement. Just like you did!