Have A Fetish?

I enjoy fulfilling smoking fetishes and foot fetishes so I guess those are mine as well! I also have a stocking fetish I LOVE wearing fishnets even better if its full body! The way another person's flesh feels against me with the fishnet between us is a totally different feeling and it drives me WILD!!!
I've done smoking sessions with a vape and actually have a ton of smoking videos I've made (and truly enjoy making) so I'm not sure if this is for everyone with a smoking fetish but it's been useful for me when smoking indoors isn't an option.
I’m personally just now getting into Fetish & I think it’s very refreshing getting to know my kinky side. Leaning towards domination 🤷🏾♀️🤷🏾♀️🤷🏾♀️
Feet are such a huge turnon for me. Especially with a fresh pedicure. Drives me fucking wild. What ladies here have sexy feet?
LOL, this is pretty common in this field, and usually frowned on. Originally Posted by goodolboy
Guess I should have qualified this more of a RW thing lol.
Yeah a provider talking w Tyrone is not quite the same.
Guess I should have qualified this more of a RW thing lol.
Yeah a provider talking w Tyrone is not quite the same. Originally Posted by koseylee
I fetishize pussy , is that a fetish ?
that daddy / daughter stuff really creeps me out
yes, i have a daughter
and no i have never fantasied about it
i guess the part that bothers me the most, if its a fantasy then it just may come true
i know people will say if they don't play act it then they may do it in real life.
but my response is, if you want to learn to do something, then you practice it over and over, till you're able to do it in real life...
doing it in roleplay just reinforces it inside him... Originally Posted by bobjohnson.in.ftw
I have a variation on this...my daughters roommates or best friends looking for a father figure to teach them. Or daughters roommates (2 or 3) seducing me while daughter is in class.
I like Rimjobs but providers won’t really do that lol
I like Rimjobs but providers won’t really do that lol Originally Posted by TXman2017
Then you’re not talking to the right providers lol
I’m personally just now getting into Fetish & I think it’s very refreshing getting to know my kinky side. Leaning towards domination 🤷🏾♀️🤷🏾♀️🤷🏾♀️ Originally Posted by GuddKitty2589

Good to know
I don’t think this is a fetish , it is more of a fantasy, but the fetish part is how I like to have someone or preferably 2 women come on to me in public. I want the women dressed hot, looking hot and then they see me in a public place ( bar, gym, store), we meet and they start coming on to me , like I’m “there favorite flavor of ice cream”, lol.
I want a provider to take control as soon as I get there an give me a no nonsense paddling.
Not allow me to squirm out of it and make me take it.
Melannie Star will be fulfilling all my fantasies.
I want a provider to take control as soon as I get there an give me a no nonsense paddling.
Not allow me to squirm out of it and make me take it. Originally Posted by neighbordude
Maybe being tied up will make this easier to accomplish? Lol
Lapdance fetish