Photography Discrimination Trend?

My post wasn't much ado about nothing. I was acknowledging a trend and I was asking everyone's thoughts. Notice, I did put a question mark at the end of discrimination. I'm glad people know how to use dictionary.com though. Thank you for the definition.

I wasn't talking about just one photographer, although the other photographer told me privately that he didn't photograph bigger women, so it wasn't a public ad.

I think I've seen the photographer that Iaintlein is talking about post ads for the same age group only. I believe it's just what he wants to photograph.

Anyway, this has been a somewhat mature thread with the sprinkles of a few immature comments.

I'm glad to get a variety of responses. I will just continue my search, but happy to have brought the subject to light.

Merry Christmas everyone.
You are correct... it was unfair of me to characterize your original topic that way. I removed my comment.

The thread certainly has generated a lot of interest... as you observed, some of it off-topic, but thought-provoking none the less.

Merry Christmas, Tori.

Huck
Closed at OP request