Does anyone enjoy seeing pregnant providers?

• ~Ze~
  • 11-10-2010, 04:25 PM
  • T-Can
  • 11-10-2010, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Thanks Ze for assuring everybody that I am a total choad that doesn't know how to search for the darn things!!

Go preggos!!
Sabrina,

I am all into pregnant providers. Hope to visit with you. PM me.
IMHO, Pregnancy makes a girl much more beautiful, but not in a "I wanna have sex with you" kind of way. Sexually, I feel like I'm hurting the baby somehow, even though I know I'm not. Regardless, I have much respect for women who go thru childbirth, cuz (and I'll be the first to admit) that looks way too intense for me.
Congrats Sabrina on your forthcoming birth. I think pregnant woman have an aura of beauty about them that makes them a little sexier. Though I am not real into seeing pregnant girls, provider or not, as long as she is not too far along I would not have a problem with it. And no, I would not try to get her to BB. Only takes once to cause problems you really don't want to deal with. Be safe, not sorry.
has anyone been able to get in contact with Sabrina as of late?? i tried msging her a few times, but got not reply back... is she still providing at the moment?????
Sabrina, you're coming up on 5 months now...if this is your first baby prepare for a life-changing experience...I thought I knew the definition of the word "responsibility" but when we welcomed our 1st son, that word took on a whole new meaning.
Be safe, take care and keep us up to date, Beauty.
i would rather you whip my ass with a tire iron. Originally Posted by monkmonk
That's fine MonkMonk but I will have to charge you extra. ;-)
That's fine MonkMonk but I will have to charge you extra. ;-) Originally Posted by Avery Blake
I know plenty of people who will do it for free. Get in line babe.
Congrats. I think pregnant woman are absoulty beautiful.
Yes!!!! Preggers are sexy...
So are recent preggers (yes, I'm looking at *you* Kitty-Kitty. mmmmmmmmmmmmuah)
Preggy providers, don't worry if I don't call. To be honest, I don't wish to see a pregnant one because I don't want to see a child being born with a terrific headache. also, do I wish to be responsable for a miscarriage? No. Then again, Maybe I'll see one in a BnG or at least L1. Who knows
There is something very sexy about pregnant women... A glow I guess you could call it... To some men it's better than anything else... The bigger boobs are great too!