Guess which one.

Once again you are demonstrating how lying comes so easily to you, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Your error was caught at #58 before you changed it at #57, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It's called editing, asshole. People do it all the time with typos. If you posted the original too fast, that's your problem.

BTW, do you like my signature line? I thought it captures your essential lying nature, little twat.

But I'm thinking of switching it to something to do with Confederate sympathizers. After all, that really is your MOST essential nature, isn't it?

It's called editing, asshole. People do it all the time with typos. If you posted the original too fast, that's your problem.

BTW, do you like my signature line? I thought it captures your essential lying nature, little twat.

But I'm thinking of switching it to something to do with Confederate sympathizers. After all, that really is your MOST essential nature, isn't it?
Originally Posted by ExNYer
What you did at #59 to cover your mistake wasn't "editing", you pretentious Yankee jackass: it was "lying".

Don't know what you talking about, heh.
Once again you are demonstrating how lying comes so easily to you, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Your error was caught at #58 before you changed it at #57, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Once again you are demonstrating how lying comes so easily to you, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Your error was caught at #58 before you changed it at #57, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What you did at #59 to cover your mistake wasn't "editing", you pretentious Yankee jackass: it was "lying". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How so? It was pretty clear it was a joke, s
ince I said "heh" at the end and your IMMEDIATELY preceding post contained the broken quote.

So really, who would NOT know it was a joke, other than a brain-dead Confederate sympathizer who is desperately trying to divert attention away from the FACT that he lied when he wrote that I had made disparaging comments about ALL things southern and ALL Southerners.

BTW, IBH, here's an important question:

If they flew you over the Georgia Capitol, would the press refer to it as a "Confederate fag controversy"?
Very nice, but old IBWormy just isn't allowed out until he's done with the therapy.

Remember, Georgia is home of the CDC!

How so? It was pretty clear it was a joke, s
ince I said "heh" at the end and your IMMEDIATELY preceding post contained the broken quote.

So really, who would NOT know it was a joke, other than a brain-dead Confederate sympathizer who is desperately trying to divert attention away from the FACT that he lied when he wrote that I had made disparaging comments about ALL things southern and ALL Southerners.

BTW, IBH, here's an important question:

If they flew you over the Georgia Capitol, would the press refer to it as a "Confederate fag controversy"?
You lied at #59, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Lying is second nature to you. So, take your stupid, lame-ass questions and your pretentious demands and go get fucked, you pretentious Yankee jackass!
You lied at #59, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Lying is second nature to you. So, take your stupid, lame-ass questions and your pretentious demands and go get fucked, you pretentious Yankee jackass! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ah, but lying is first nature to you, isn't little twat.

No lying on my part. An obvious joke.

But you have lied repeatedly about there being some kind of post where I express hatred of all things Southern or said that all Southerners are rednecks.

You can cite that post because you lied when you said it was in that big thread.

Now answer the question:

If they flew you over the Georgia Capitol, would the press refer to it as a "Confederate fag controversy"?.

Ah, but lying is first nature to you, isn't little twat.

No lying on my part. An obvious joke.

But you have lied repeatedly about there being some kind of post where I express hatred of all things Southern or said that all Southerners are rednecks.

You can cite that post because you lied when you said it was in that big thread.

Now answer the question:

If they flew you over the Georgia Capitol, would the press refer to it as a "Confederate fag controversy"?. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Lying is 2nd nature to you, you pretentious Yankee jackass, but it is only 2nd because your autonomic functions are first. Take your stupid, lame-ass questions and your pretentious demands and shove them up your narrow Yankee ass until you choke, your pretentious Yankee jackass!
Take your stupid, lame-ass questions and your pretentious demands and shove them up your narrow Yankee ass until you choke, your pretentious Yankee jackass! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Now, when you talk about "narrow Yankee ass", are you trying to contrast it with your own wide Confederate ass?

Well, I have to admit, you've got me there. Mine is "exit only".

I don't have the same experiences as a wide receiver such as yourself.
Lying is 2nd nature to you, you pretentious Yankee jackass, but it is only 2nd because your autonomic functions are first. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
But, seriously. "Autonomic functions?

How long did you peruse Gray's Anatomy looking for that phrase in order to make yourself look smart?

Pretentious much?

How long did you peruse Gray's Anatomy looking for that phrase in order to make yourself look smart?

Pretentious much?
Who did you vote for?

OH YEA, Obuttmunch....LOL
Banjo Boy strikes again.

No wonder he's Number One with the nematode community!
Who did you vote for?

OH YEA, Obuttmunch....LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Why yes, I did.

Who did you vote for? The empty suit flip-flopper?

Now, when you talk about "narrow Yankee ass", are you trying to contrast it with your own wide Confederate ass?

Well, I have to admit, you've got me there. Mine is "exit only".

I don't have the same experiences as a wide receiver such as yourself.
You’re forgetting you were blessed with two ass-holes, you pretentious Yankee fuck: one on the top and one on the bottom. And they both produce nothing but shit. So shove your lame-ass questions and your pretentious demands up your narrow ass and choke on your own stupidity, you pretentious Yankee jackass.

Pretentious much?

So what if your dumb-ass had to look a word up to understand what it meant, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Not everyone is as stupidly ignorant as you are, you pretentious Yankee jackass,.

Banjo Boy strikes again.

No wonder he's Number One with the nematode community! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Assup the jackass is posting about his disturbing homoerotic fantasies again. Assup the jackass has gone so far as to buy a strap-on for his plastic playmate, but he's still looking for that "hung" man.
Assup the jackass has gone so far as to buy a strap-on for his plastic playmate, but he's still looking for that "hung" man. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well, there's something you have in common with Yssup...

Well, there's something you have in common with Yssup...
Assup is YOUR ass-hole buddy, you pretentious Yankee jackass. You established a special relationship Assup in that thread you won't return to. One other thing, you pretentious Yankee jackass, you're also an established liar.
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=62