What would be a fitting punishment for the guy who killed that family?

Of course Zani.....fuck all that legal shit....just drag'em out to the "soccer field" and blast'em one by one in the back of the skull based off hearsay....maybe you stayed too long in one of those third world shitholes you keep mentioning or maybe should of took up residence.....We have a "system" in place here and although it's not perfect, it's that "system" that separates us from people like yourself...... Originally Posted by Russ38

You guys are missing the point as usual. The guy that killed those kids yes drag him out. Again for me it's all about the level of depravity some folks don't deserve a trial but I understand we have a "system". ;-) I'm sure all of you hollering for fair trials in every case would be singing a different tune if it was your kid and especially if the guy got off on a technicality.
People like you are interesting to me because for some odd reason you believe every despot criminal deserves a fair trial before the courts while denying their victims their inalienable rights. What's even more interesting is that you assert that if the Soldiers committed some crime in the capture of Bin Laden it would bother your conscience. Lol amazing you are. I wouldn't be caught dead in a fox hole with you and I'm sure 99% of US soldiers would feel the same way. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
The only way to dispense justice is through a trial...otherwise you're dispensing revenge...

You obviously don't know anything about soldiers...it would bother them, as well as me...that's what distinguishes a soldier from someone who just carries a gun and wears camouflage. The guys with guns are the ones that no soldier wants next to them. I would have given my life for any of the men under my command, and they would have done the same. Because we are actual soldiers, not what you think a soldier is...

We don't kill for spite...and every time we kill, it has a profound affect on us...11 times...I won't regret any of them, but I will remember every one of them forever...because I'm a soldier...

That was just ignorant, dude...

Let's just say that in my world fairness should always be commensurate with the nature of the crime. Cops unfairly beat a teen during arrest a fine, suspension, or maybe firing depending on gravity of the offense. Murder 3000+ people you get the Seal double tap justice. No courts needed. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Thank Tebow we don't live in your "revenge is justice" world...

P.S.-Your link is idiotic...you don't double tap the head...being shot twice in the head isn't a double tap...please stop acting like you know what happens in military circles...
I'm still trying to figure out why this bothers anyone. People die everyday, & the earth keeps spinning....

Exactly...
You cats are missing the point .. Z-Bar advocates lynching. That's his core belief and he's stickin' to it. I expect he'll pop right up and deny he's a lynchmob in his own mind, and that would be no more inconsistent than most of the rest of the juvenilia he's graced this whore board with.

Taking a life exacts a lifelong cost from the killer (unless he's a psychopath), even when killing the adversary is the only way to preserve one's own life. I've never known or spoken in reflection with a torturer, but I suspect they burden their conscience forever by the act. I sure hope the sadistic little government official who beat my damn brains to mush with a phone book and squirted shaken coke up my nose 50 years ago had a miserable life. I expect he probably did...I do know his boss, the sheriff, got murdered soon after he left office. Ain't that sad!
It's like Raphael and Rambro had a baby and named him Zanzibar...after some cartoon they saw, I suppose. One knows not where to start.

Maybe here: Among my after-school jobs in high school I worked at both an auction barn and an abattoir {which we called the packing house in those days...our baseball team was the Packers). That was when sledge hammers were used; strictly a cattle operation. Still a carnivore; I do prefer halal now. It's just better. My favorite job, though, was driver/dj on a soundwagon going to country little junctions on Saturday afternoons, spinnin' 45's, pattering on the PA, and handing out samples of hair care products for negroes. Sta-Glo, Baby...it glows on yo pompadour.

You shoulda heard just what I seen while doing that...not quite as much blood as at the abattoir but buckets of blood nonetheless. A time or three. All in a day's fun.

I loved that job ... but I got fired for hollerin' at pretty girls over that PA thing...the most fun at the abattoir was sneaking in after work and shooting rats with my .22.

...You ever killed a hog, Zanzibar? That was just what you did as a kid if you got raised in the time and place I was. Usual household chores and all that, but seasonal. I wonder what happened to that big ol' black cauldron we had for hog-killing time. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
When I was a teenager I used to love going to the dump at night to shoot rats. Just pull up and leave the lights on and wait. Every now and then a possum would come into sight.

This is what I feel like whenever Z-bar posts...well...pretty much anything:

Wrap his balls in piano wire, tie the other end to the bottom of an elevator of a tall building then press the buttons so the elevator stops at all floors..he..he
The only way to dispense justice is through a trial...otherwise you're dispensing revenge...

You obviously don't know anything about soldiers...it would bother them, as well as me...that's what distinguishes a soldier from someone who just carries a gun and wears camouflage. The guys with guns are the ones that no soldier wants next to them. I would have given my life for any of the men under my command, and they would have done the same. Because we are actual soldiers, not what you think a soldier is...

We don't kill for spite...and every time we kill, it has a profound affect on us...11 times...I won't regret any of them, but I will remember every one of them forever...because I'm a soldier...

That was just ignorant, dude...

Thank Tebow we don't live in your "revenge is justice" world...

P.S.-Your link is idiotic...you don't double tap the head...being shot twice in the head isn't a double tap...please stop acting like you know what happens in military circles... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I understand you're a soldier and it's your job to simply follow orders not necessarily to be informed. You got 11 kills I'm assuming in the modern warfare era and you're unaware of the rules of law regarding international terrorism especially in light of Iraq and Afghanistan being wars based on terror. That's interesting to me. I'm not a soldier but have some in my family and a mentor 20 yrs retired so yes I know what happens in military circles. Nothing I've posted is based in ignorance it's all rooted in common sense and world reality.

While I acknowledge we have a system that I would love to "tweak" I begrudgingly accept what we have. Again my stance is that not every case should require a trial but sure go ahead with the Hitler and Mao dog and pony trial show.

Go ahead give the murderer of those kids his trial but don't tell me that if he gets off on a technicality that he's innocent and NOT guilty and furthermore don't tell me not to exact revenge if it's my relative or kid. Same with cops showing up after the fact. If someone breaks into my house I'm not waiting for them to get a fair trial...I'm the judge, jury, and executioner!!! as a society we live my brand of justice everyday and in many different ways we're just to cowardly to admit it.

You can keep believing DT to the head isn't possible it only reconfirms you don't know what you're talking about not even in the face of overwhelming evidence. I can provide you a "thousand" more links confirming my stance on what happened to UBL can you provide even one that refutes it.
Exactly... Originally Posted by Wakeup

Exactly what? Most people can see that Dorian is here to defend either subtly or overtly all things Wake Up. He does it every time and doesn't try to hide it either. Even Ray Charles can see it.

You state that the 11 you've killed had profound effects on your life and now you agree with Dorian (by saying exactly) as to why anyone should care because people die every day? Perhaps we should care because the deaths of innocent kids have profound effects on the lives of people who care ;-)

Epic fail Wake Up. Epic fail. I do like debating you though it's fun.
My point was if everyone started a thread when some random family got off I'd have to bump my gif thread way more.

That & people die everyday.

Listen to Mufasa's words & be content that you'll be grass one day
I prefer this one...

Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa
You state that the 11 you've killed had profound effects on your life and now you agree with Dorian (by saying exactly) as to why anyone should care because people die every day? Perhaps we should care because the deaths of innocent kids have profound effects on the lives of people who care ;-)

Epic fail Wake Up. Epic fail. I do like debating you though it's fun. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
People die every day...they're nothing to you...you don't really care about any of them...until it's someone who means something to you...

You don't kill people every day...that means everything to you...you really care about them...because it's someone who means everything to you...

Yes, I'm unfamiliar with the federal laws governing the apprehension and treatment of terrorists...the same as you. My life was governed by the ROE...and my actions, both before, and after, were dictated by the same. The cases where I participated in something remotely similar to the act in question, the person we were after had an arrest warrant from the Iraqi government, and they had requested our help to enforce it under the agreements already in place.

P.S.-You can't provide even a single link confirming what happened inside the house that night...all you can do is provide links to a bunch of guesses about what happened inside the house that night. I've been taught to double tap targets...and it's never to the head...

P.P.S.-Once you exact your revenge on the person who took the life of your relative or kid, by killing them...what would be a fitting punishment for you?
People die every day...they're nothing to you...you don't really care about any of them...until it's someone who means something to you...so the 11 you killed meant something to you but you didn't regret a single death as you stated? You're either confused or trying desperately to spin your way to a winning argument. Based on my positions it's likely I have more compassion for humanity than you ever will.

You don't kill people every day...that means everything to you...you really care about them...because it's someone who means everything to you...

Yes, I'm unfamiliar with the federal laws governing the apprehension and treatment of terrorists...the same as you. Federal laws stop at the border's edge and yes I'm familiar with concepts of international law regarding terror / war crimes first initiated by the post WWII Nuremberg trials and continued today through UN security council resolutions. My life was governed by the ROE...and my actions, both before, and after, were dictated by the same. The cases where I participated in something remotely similar to the act in question, the person we were after had an arrest warrant from the Iraqi government, and they had requested our help to enforce it under the agreements already in place. - All that's fine and dandy but it doesn't change the fact you're openly engaged in double speak and as far as I'm concerned doing a poor job at rebuttal.

P.S.-You can't provide even a single link confirming what happened inside the house that night...all you can do is provide links to a bunch of guesses about what happened inside the house that night. As usual you're wrong. Not only can I provide a link I can provide a very credible one as well. Side question what do you think we're doing when we're in court trials. Guessing as to what really happened given none of us were there. Let me help you out again with the minute by minute --> play by play and it's likely more than a hypothesis. I've been taught to double tap targets...and it's never to the head...again you lead me to believe you've never been in combat it's hard listening to someone talk like this while claiming to have military training in weapons. All the evidence point to UBL being DT to the head / face area I'm forced to believe you're simply not as experienced as you claim. I can provide various links from multiple sources while you simply cannot.

P.P.S.-Once you exact your revenge on the person who took the life of your relative or kid, by killing them...what would be a fitting punishment for you? As I stated before let me tweak the laws and the question is answered. Once again you put the carriage before the horse in your haste to disprove my brand of morality. Originally Posted by Wakeup
See comments in red.
so the 11 you killed meant something to you but you didn't regret a single death as you stated? Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Exactly right...just as I stated...

and it's likely more than a hypothesis... All the evidence point to UBL being DT to the head / face area... Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Again, as I stated...you can't provide a single link confirming what happened inside that house. He was shot in the head...twice...that's not a double tap, and none of the training I've ever been through, military, OGA, or civilian has ever taught it...the exact opposite in fact...

You don't double tap the head...
Extrajudicial punishment is always based on whimsy, which is a defining characteristic of tyrannies. If law is to be "tweaked", that's the purview of elected representatives of the polis in legislatures.

This seems like trying to teach a chicken to do a card trick.

You can explain it to him,

but you can't understand it for him.