VERY IMPORTANT, GUYS!......

I meant Ill take 120 an hour haha Originally Posted by ImaMrCool

oh I missed that !!! my bad..., need more coffee lol sorry
I love that review though, whenever I want a good laugh I go back and read it and the comments.
I love that review though, whenever I want a good laugh I go back and read it and the comments. Originally Posted by ImaMrCool
it looked funny, I bet the ROS is hilarious!! sorry you had to go through that
Well at least it was CHEAP hahahahaha
Well at least it was CHEAP hahahahaha Originally Posted by ImaMrCool
true, you weren't out too much , I would have been pissed if it were more, guess it wasn't such a bargain after all huh?
Its funny she blew up my phone like a week later asking for me to come see her again and that the first time was bad because it was our first meeting and she would be way better this time haha. I didnt fall for it.
Its funny she blew up my phone like a week later asking for me to come see her again and that the first time was bad because it was our first meeting and she would be way better this time haha. I didnt fall for it. Originally Posted by ImaMrCool
Your a wise man!!! Blowing uo phones is a huge turnoff to me, From the what I could tell, it seemed unpleasant at the least. I'm assuming there was no water for her to shower? Im curious now lol
lol I dont think im allowed to say without getting in trouble for giving out ROS info haha. I dont know if it is a rule for your own reviews or not
lol I dont think im allowed to say without getting in trouble for giving out ROS info haha. I dont know if it is a rule for your own reviews or not Originally Posted by ImaMrCool
don't want to get you (or me ) in trouble, I do that well enough on my own lol
Looks like BrutallyHonest was banned in Boston. lol
Looks like BrutallyHonest was banned in Boston. lol Originally Posted by RichardNixon
wow !!! and with only one post!! I'm thinking an IP address matched up
I don't think that's a woman, I really think it's a man
It appears you did http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=179979 well at least "smelly"

OP needs to get out of the biz if she feels that way. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
That has to be one of the most amusing reviews I have ever read.
  • Old-T
  • 07-17-2011, 07:39 PM
I don't think that's a woman, I really think it's a man Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
With one post total, no replies to 70+ posts on this thread, I suspect it really is a 2nd handle. And if forced to wager, I suspect you are right about the gender.
With one post total, no replies to 70+ posts on this thread, I suspect it really is a 2nd handle. And if forced to wager, I suspect you are right about the gender. Originally Posted by Old-T
The OP is unable to reply do to some vacation time.