Obamacare Begins Child Sterilzation in Oregon

My guess is that would be an upsell.
Originally Posted by WTF
I don't care who you are, that there's funny!

isn't it obvious why WDF is all for teenagers being sterilized without parental consent?.........he wants the opportunity to help a young girl out with her high school tuition without assuming an 18 year obligation in the process......why should only the older girls be allowed to make a sucker out of him.......what's the chance that WDF doesn't have any kids of his own.......

• WTF
  • 10-22-2012, 12:49 PM
Where you been Choom?

You run off to Oregon and grt your nuts removed?

Can't have any Choom's chasing you around!
Where you been Choom?

You run off to Oregon and grt your nuts removed?

Can't have any Choom's chasing you around! Originally Posted by WDF

I don't hang out here on weekends if you haven't noticed.....the threads are really boring today, even manmunchmaster whined about me not being here......I'll catch you tomorrow.....

BTW: I didn't see you refute my analysis..........
if you ever actually submit analysis Choom.. we would love to read it.

still waiting
  • Laz
  • 10-22-2012, 03:49 PM
Why not be consistent. If 15 yr olds don't need parental consent for sterilization or contraceptives or abortion then why not let them take whatever medicine they feel they need without parental consent. If they can make those decisions then Tylenol should be easy.
I find it amazing that a bunch of people who want us to think they are educated and know what they are talking about seem to believe that the government in Oregon is out rounding up 15 year olds to sterilize them. Really? Are you that paranoid, that delusional?
I find it amazing that a bunch of people who want us to think they are educated and know what they are talking about seem to believe that the government in Oregon is out rounding up 15 year olds to sterilize them. Really? Are you that paranoid, that delusional? Originally Posted by BigLouie
So far you are the only one I have seen posting on here that even suggested that.

Are you that delusional or paranoid that people might think that?

Do you want one of those special bands to put on your arm to keep you identified? I mean, it might come in handy. Do you travel to Oregon much?
Why not be consistent. If 15 yr olds don't need parental consent for sterilization or contraceptives or abortion then why not let them take whatever medicine they feel they need without parental consent. If they can make those decisions then Tylenol should be easy. Originally Posted by Laz
They can in California ... they can even take their medicinal ... err... you know .. to school where it is stored by the counselor/nurse during the day to be available to dispense when needed and the school is prohibited from notifying the parents that their child has "medicines" at school and being dispensed by school personal.

Besides the school personnel know better in California ....

.... than parents living there! Just ask Pelosi. She's one.