Quality over quantity.

Best combination "Introduction / Going Out of Business Thread Ever!!!

I can't remember in recent ECCIE history a gal who has created and possibly destroyed her business in the same week.

The gals who have been around a while should link this to the Provider's only Forums as a training tool on How not to obtain business in DFW.

Sweety. I know who your roomies are and they are thriving. If they were your friends, they wouldn't have let you post this thread. You say you're in it for fun but you alienated yourself to a large market. You are competing with roughly 700 gals on ECCIE and how many more hundreds on BP, EROS, TER, and Mocospace.

Keep in mind. Even though the ladies create their prices and their market, these boards are here for the men, not the women. Girls come & go but the same guys are always here. The men control who lives, thrives, and survives based on the reviews shared to give information to the men who wish to know who to spend their hard earned money on. When a girl prices herself out of the local market value and before having any reviews comes in with a Fuck You cheap bastards attitude, the damage has already been done.

This thread has 5 pages and I doubt will die off anytime soon. No one has broken any rules in their posts and I'm afraid this thread will live on ECCIE after you're forgotten and gone. Many oldtimer guys and gals have given sound advice. Many gals who's pride of untainted pussy has left nothing more than cobwebs in their pussy and pocketbook based on their attitude on the board.

There is a subtle difference between self confidence, cockiness, and arrogance.

Guess which one ends your existence here?

I do look forward to your first review.
Damn.

sweety... in order to compare yourself to a "Lambo"....

You must LOOK like Lambo..... I'm just saying.....

.. Originally Posted by charcoal

Wondering why the NBA policy have to get dropped in the conversation...#random!
You know what they say....when you find yourself in a hole stop digging.
Wondering why the NBA policy have to get dropped in the conversation...#random! Originally Posted by t_pride
Natural's Law.
Thanks Black Sunshine.

I did not get you point FunInDFW.

Now that I understand where that policy came from, I have no Fucks to give!!!
Thanks Black Sunshine.

I did not get you point FunInDFW.

Now that I understand where that policy came from, I have no Fucks to give!!! Originally Posted by t_pride
I was referring to the OP who replied to the posts by continuing to dig herself into a hole.
The top end ladies don't even post on these forums. And they are the ones who are getting big time dollars.

Look, Gabrielle Fantasies is now cream of the crop, charges 500/hr. Routinely has clients that are willing to pay out of the wazoo and get her gifts on top of her well above average rate. However, there was once upon a time that many an Eccier used to see Gabrielle for 250/hr flat, no upcharge on Greek, nada. And that's Gabrielle, who is objectively one of the best ladies to grace this board in quite sometime.

Guess what? She had to work her way up, and she had to deal with tons of guys who wanted to haggle and negotiate with her. I don't mean to put her business out here, but it's silly that a lady like you comes on here just fully demanding certain things, demanding that guys don't negotiate, etc. when you don't look like a cream of the crop gal, nor do you provide cream of the crop service. Gabrielle never once bitched publicly on these forums, neither did other top ladies like Tori C, Nastaya, Pistol, Cora, Melody Moreno, or other well reviewed ladies on Eccie/TER. They just kept on trucking until they were able to maintain a high rate that guys were willing to pay. I regularly pay well north of 400/hr on lots of ladies, and believe me, I wouldn't spend one cent past 200/hr on you; objectively you aren't what alot of guys are looking for at the price range you've got, you're got serious attitude just based on your posts, and you think you know everything there is.

So before making comparisons of yourself to a lambo, please do remember a 'lambo' or 'ferrari' level provider doesn't even actually post here on Eccie, the vast majority are on P411 nowadays. I think the very few 'Mercedes Benz' type of providers that we do have here that still post rarely even engage in the Eccie community because of the amount of stupid drama that results from it. Originally Posted by anonymousbusiness512
And that is how the horse ate the cabbage.....
One of the hottest girls ever on here said no provider is worth
over 250hr. She was 250hr and probably would have done great
at 400hr.

Don't get mad at me, she is the one who said it.

But I really don't care if you get mad, gets the blood flowing,
good for the cardio.
But before leaving in a huff, she's wants just one more payday!!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1057207919
  • BLM69
  • 09-17-2015, 01:28 PM
She cuts those prices in half during her going out of business sale, I'll give it a go.
She cuts those prices in half during her going out of business sale, I'll give it a go. Originally Posted by biglatinmale

Lol.

• BLM69
  • 09-17-2015, 03:54 PM
Lol.

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed