Let’s just be honest.... Here’s the truth Fake Review

You may not be taking a side, but I certainly wouldn't call you impartial. Read through your own posts on this thread and I think it's evident. However, I see no relevance in that debate - you're certainly not being unreasonable.

P.S. I personally feel that he should have paid for the additional time regardless or per my comments above offered a compromise of some sort. Originally Posted by CD69
I don't see evidence of failure at impartiality. could it be my probing questions make you think I'm slanted toward the Reviewer?

I think he should have offered more as well. but it wouldn't make sense, IF things happened the way he described.. he said no offer to extend to an hour was asked for, she insists there was. so when she says "ok, pay me for an hour", he doesn't really have "room" to start with a compromise. his rightful stance would be "we agreed on a half hour".. the argument invariably starts, as both parties dig in to their position.
Likely way too late but Skylar you would have been better off posting your side of the story and then never looking back or replying again.

I'm not Saying I don't believe you or anything like that...but these kinds of threads never work out in our favor the way we hope they will. Lots of different opinions here .. some respectful and others downright rude and show they have absolutely no life.

Fwiw.... move on ... people who like you and remain interested will continue to pursue you or stay in contact. Those who don't , well fuck them..or don't you're likely not missing anything

Ana
it is too late, but as far as I'm concerned, Skylar made her case convincingly.. even the first guy who posted on her behalf (in the review) was helpful. what derailed her position (somewhat), was the 2 guys that followed, one posting an absurdly white-knightish review, the other posting he will see and review her "to give her enemies something to feast on" (paraphrasing).

considering that 3 guys responded as they did, that suggests to me, that they were ENLISTED to offer assistance. I have seen this over and over on ECCIE, this is common when a reputable lady suddenly gets a negative review. the defense went way overboard when it didn't need to. but as you say, a rebuttal post and leave would have sufficed.. the guy posters on her behalf were all unnecessary. 2 of them were damaging.
Chung your a funny guy man I'll let you think what you may but I'm almost positive I've commented on older reviews of hers saying she was on my todo list way before this but carry on
everyone is being so political I have met Skylar a few times never had a problem that banned asshat is a lying piece of shit ... there someone had the balls to say it, he can go fuck a meat grinder
wow ive been gone for a week due to family issues, sure is a lot to catch up on. I hope things get back to normal and you are able to see past this. For me, I always ( for 20 years) walk in , leave the donation in plain site and say something like " ill leave this here" and never think about it again. Ive been fucked over before during the appointments, one girl was texting while I was going down on her.... But never ever should a guy touch a donation once it hits the table. If he wants to back out, he needs to do it prior to commencing . its not worth $200 to be known as the guy who took back a donation. Yikes
All of her prior reviews appear to be positive. The negative behavior alleged does not appear to be consistent with the person described in those reviews.
  • jeydd
  • 12-09-2019, 03:37 PM
My concern is if the provider is arrested by law enforcement, and they confiscate any footage the provider has. Not only do they footage of the client, they may have license plates to further tie you to the location, and maybe even footage of the client handing money to the provider (The Entire Transaction). Cameras are a horrible idea for clients, however, I understand the providers need for security. Maybe they should disclose the cameras prior to the session so that the clients can choose to risk it. The same way that providers choose not to have their face captured in any pic or video, the client should also have the same option.
So if you go to a store and steal $100-$200 of merchandise, sometimes the store will lock the door and won’t let you leave until the police come. Even if you offer to pay, they still won’t let you go. They will take a picture of you, your car, your license plates, you in the act and post it in their store to make sure you don’t come back and to warn others of the pos you are. Sometimes they will call their security and physically restrain you. But since she is a provider she is supposed to look the other way when she is ripped off $100 or more? Is that how it works?
  • jeydd
  • 12-10-2019, 10:38 AM
The store is a legal business. If the Provider calls the police, she's going to tell them what?! I was involved in an illegal transaction and he cheated me. No! I hate to say it, but 9 times in 10, the ladies win more with the customer than they lose. We all know that some clients pay for an hour and stay 20-30 mins, and/or bring gifts to the ladies. Where are their principals when they receive too much? I know it's silly to ask that question, but take that same mindset when you lose $20-$40 bucks. I think that with all that Skylar has gone through, taking the L on this client would have been a good trade-off for her business. He was that 1 in ten. Most of the times client take the L because they don't want the drama that comes with fighting for extra time or paying the extra $20, $40, or $60 dollars. Some providers should take that into consideration.
From what I hear most over stay not under stay their time. Also we’re not talking about $20-$40 dollars. We are talking about $100-$200.

So you’re first sentence agrees with what I said. Since she’s a provider she’s suppose to look the other way. She should take the L. Really sad they have to deal with this.

I hope everyone of y’all Christmas checks is short a couple hundred. Take the L and shut up.
  • jeydd
  • 12-11-2019, 08:42 AM
Again, our paychecks are within a legal environment, which entitles us to certain rights. I'm not suggesting that you make losing money your business model. As a business owner, you have to weigh the risks of one session to the risks of your entire business. Business owners take L's in certain situations so that they can minimize any potential damage to their business. Yes, Skylar Love will maintain her loyal customers, but has risked new business with the disclosure of her cameras. I assume the purpose of most providers is to make as much money as possible, Skylar did not play the long game on this one to achieve that goal.
I believe her completely just sad we have to resort to such bs . And it pisses me off that dude’s think that can keep sound this crap!!Majority of y’all on this site are a fucking joke and know I’m real life u couldn’t get majority of these ladies without paying for time and I’m just being honest !! I wish a man would treat me in such way at my incall. Bad day or not !!!!! That’s not an excuse. You people are so quick to criticize like y’all shit don’t stank. And chung u just don’t say shit regarding this reply cause u know we’ve never liked each other !!! It really disgusts me how good providers get treated so fucked up but somehow it’s always almost justified or looked over.! This is one reason that the hobby will be dead and no good soon cause idiots treat people fucked up but want respect smh. And not to mention the providers who are on these sites but doing BB and other cheap shyt FOR 40& 80 fuckin bucks !!! Now it’s all out there. Idc who has a problem with it or myself either
Not speaking for all providers but if a guy gives me a gift that is not going to alter our time or make up for lost profit.
A gift doesn't pay my bills, cash pays my bills.

From what I hear most over stay not under stay their time. Also we’re not talking about $20-$40 dollars. We are talking about $100-$200.

So you’re first sentence agrees with what I said. Since she’s a provider she’s suppose to look the other way. She should take the L. Really sad they have to deal with this.

I hope everyone of y’all Christmas checks is short a couple hundred. Take the L and shut up. Originally Posted by Ssjdawg
  • jeydd
  • 12-11-2019, 02:25 PM
@hottieashley I agree, the ladies provide a service and the gents provide the cash. We have a good session, I'm tipping. It's fucked up that either of us have to deal with BS.

@exotic_gem Thank you for your honesty. Now, whether a client can get the girl in the RW is not what this business is about. By your logic, we can assume that the ladies couldn't get money in the RW, so they resort to providing. We all know that is not true, there are many ladies with many talents that would provide for them financially in the RW. So let's cut out the judging. I've had good and bad experiences, and I always walk away from the bad experiences, if the lady claims I owe her more and it is reasonable, I'll give it to her. But she loses me as a repeat client. Y' all are running a business, and each session is a business decision.