Not Exactly How I Envisioned my First Hobby Experience.....

Can I throw in here that having 4 or 5 ladies at one in call that are working and not just visiting usually means they are on some kind of radar. Girls whoever you are, please consider the danger you are creating for yourselves.
Pretty sure the longer this thread goes on, the more I'm getting blackballed.. Let's end this thread.

Believe me, I didn't loose sleep over this experience and am mature enough to know shit happens.

This provider has a huge following, and there is no reason that shouldn't continue. I hope clients are smart enough to read beyond a "yes" or a "no". I didn't even want to write the review, but it is the whole point of the website. There are plenty of things I've purchased in real life with a few bad reviews, but ended up great. It's simply personal opinions. I hope my review painted an accurate picture of this. At the end of the day, I learned from this, hopefully the provider took in some of my feedback, and some information to newbies who may be naive like me.

Regardless of if you agree with me or not, I guess everyone knows who I am now after this thread!
Is that how it is for most hobbyists? I figured a couple of bad reviews were just bad days on someone's end, but I'm still new to this so I'm not quite sure on how picky I should be. Originally Posted by SuperMario1
In regards to your question about one bad review, it all depends. Sometimes a NO review is obviously some guy with an agenda. Other times, it is two people did not click. Sometimes it means that there is a problem. It takes research, read the ROS for hints, perhaps a couple of email/PM exchanges with the lady will help decide if you will click or clank together.

.... He laid down $300+ trying to be sure that he could get the best experience. That says more to his character than the latter. Why he didn't walk when he saw he wasn't at the nice private incall is still beyond me.

... Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
TJ, I suspect the 100 positive reviews had him thinking he was going to get his money's worth. As a newbie, he really didn't have a stick to measure his experience by, he just knew when he walked out the door that he felt screwed, and not in a good way.

Pretty sure the longer this thread goes on, the more I'm getting blackballed.. Let's end this thread.
Regardless of if you agree with me or not, I guess everyone knows who I am now after this thread! Originally Posted by Dfwsoccer01
DFW,

You were willing to lay down $325 for a good time. I am sure there are a lot of ladies willing to see a guy willing to part with hard earned money in that fashion. You also were really torn about writing a NO review. It was not something you did lightly.

Finally, most ladies going to figure they don't have a worry in the world, after this experience, they are bound to be a step up.

I learned something interesting that I had not realized from reading most of the reviews of this lady, including the ROS back when I had PA. I did not know there were two locations she worked from, an apartment and a studio. That would have been enough for me to have moved her off my list alone. I guess in that regard, Kayla's comments are very important.

I have a lot of additional thoughts, but no need to pile on, the information exchange has been accomplished.

OP, if you want to have this closed, suggest you click the below your name and ask. With the review that has been written, and enough time has passed for the lady to respond, closing this is appropriate.

Believe me, I didn't loose sleep over this experience and am mature enough to know shit happens.

This provider has a huge following, and there is no reason that shouldn't continue. I hope clients are smart enough to read beyond a "yes" or a "no". I didn't even want to write the review, but it is the whole point of the website. There are plenty of things I've purchased in real life with a few bad reviews, but ended up great. It's simply personal opinions. I hope my review painted an accurate picture of this. At the end of the day, I learned from this, hopefully the provider took in some of my feedback, and some information to newbies who may be naive like me.

Regardless of if you agree with me or not, I guess everyone knows who I am now after this thread! Originally Posted by Dfwsoccer01
You aren't getting blackballed. You were not in the wrong here. You posted the honest review of what happened.

Shame on her for taking $300+ for a donation and fucking someone on a floor.
Wow, didn’t see that one coming. The question is on all her other reviews did it take place at the same location or different one? If so did the guys mention that or left that part of the experience out. I would be more than embarrassed if I had to invite anyone over I would rather not work that day at all.

I wish you luck in your second experience if you’re still willing to give the other girls a try.
To piggy back on Tigercat I did not know Selena had two locations. Reading btn the lines it seems she chose the studio because she did not know you. Glad you wrote your review but what I will say is always follow your hobby instincts.
Just to pile one here from years of this...don't let your anticipation/little head gett he best of you. Even a good plan B isn't what you left home for. Your anticipation and your dick will both there when the right thing that was supposed to happen for actually does happen. Otherwise keep your chin up, your eyes open and your pecker in your pocket. This kind of activity is avoidable.

And now you know that and that's what the $325 was for...educational fees.
Glad the review went up. Lots of us look for trends and if this provider is on a downward one that info needs to be out there.
  • S-Man
  • 09-24-2012, 06:47 PM
I'm not going to post a review on her because she was nice enough to see me last minute, gave me an "OK", and had a pleasant attitude. *But, I felt obligated to post this. * Originally Posted by Dfwsoccer01
Are you referring to a P411 okay? Are you sure you want her to be a reference after posting the review?
A negative review was written. Honest reviews are welcome here. That did not seem to be enough. The reviewer wrote a long Coed thread on the same session to continue the slam. With only one review to his credit, it was not too difficult to see who he was slamming again.

The provider wrote a very polite rebuttal. The reviewer felt that he must also slam her there. Two threads were not enough.

When a provider writes a rebuttal to a review it is customary to immediately close both threads. That is to prevent ongoing he said/she said and "helpful" comments from all of us who were not there and do not know shit from wild honey about this situation. I regret that I have been busy and just now looked into this one. These should have been closed immediately, long before all the BS.

I am closing all three threads. If someone higher up the food chain disagrees with my judgement, it will reopen.

Torito