DIRTY TALK- SHOULD THERE BE ANY LIMITS TO DIRTY TALK?

Meh, don't take everything so seriously mocha, crackerdick....hilarious!.
I don't take "everything" seriously my dear ... different strokes for different folks pun kind of intended lol. Cheers .

@th3eviltwin I love me some Donald Glover ... ever since 'Community' (actually before that when he was "just" a YouTube star).
You can say almost anything you want to me when you
fuck my brains out but don't get rough. I like your cock hard but not your hands. I am a very sweet lovable feminine nasty filthy slut whore and need to be treated that way)))))))
I dont know how you other sluts feel, but I get very turned on when guys start talking to me dirty in PMs. Lately guys tell me they want to see me because they know I am a filthy nasty dirty slut whore. That is such a turn on. When I meet the guys at the door and the first thing they say is that I am a gorgeous nasty slut. I think most sluts love it when a man dominates them as soon as he walks in and dirty talk is very much apart of that. It is a turn on when a man strips me nude and starts fondling my tits and pussy as we kiss talking very very dirty all the time and then makes me drop to my knees to worship his super hard cock and balls telling me what a filthy cocksucking whore I am. As I said, being talked to like a slut when I am on my back being facefucked or ordered to spread my legs is very very hot. I know most slut whore love it when men spread them and fuck them hard. You can never say enough dirty words when you fuck me. Sluts are all about being fucked and feeling like sluts when they are fucking and dirty words make fucking so special)))))
I wish that I could talk dirty. I've had so many men ask me to talk dirty to them during a session. I just can't do it! Its an art form that not everyone can pull off...This girl can not!!
I think there are limits to anything. Pay attention to their reactions, body language etc..I think you'll be able to tell if you need to dial it back some.

You go girl with your dirty talking self! Woot!

~Kelly TNT
If dirty talk is an art form, then FemiLove is Picasso. Not only does she "talk the talk," but she sucks and fucks in a way that proves she absolutely loves it!!!! Can't wait till next time, Femi!!!
Kelly just let the guys talk dirty to you. I love when guys call me a dirty nasty Ebony slut whore and keep calling me names to excite me. They can do the same with you if you are a slut like me))
TCU grad I loved our slutty time together) can't wait till you bring my slut side out totally and fuck me silly like a dirty slut whore that I am) I am certainly your slut bitch)
Do most gals love to be talked to in a very dirty way when guys first contact them in a PM? I love it when guys talk very very dirty to me at all times but make it clear they know I am a very upscale dirty slut and not the kind of slut bitch you can be physically rough up.
One thing that separates FemiLove is she not only gives great dirty talk during the date, she also does it in text leading up to it. I find it to be a huge turn on. She even got me hard once by text and I had to go take care of it with my wife. See, she is improving marriages. LOL
Richard, you need to take you wife to Colettes and turn her into a slut bitch and maybe even a slut bitch whore. Let all the guys there fuck her while you fuck me))))
AA guys like when I tell them to "Fuck my white pussy."
FemiLove was my first black girl ever. Mid 40's white guy. I loved her dirty talk. especially when she spread her legs and told me to fuck her black pussy.
DallasBella, I bet AA guys love telling you what a slut whore you are when they fuck your white pussy)))
Guys love the contrast of a white cock in a black pussy or a black cock in a white pussy and I LOVE it too)))))))))
Breaking Richard's ebony cherry was so hot when he ordered me to spread my legs for his white cock and told me over and over what a nasty ebony slut I was. I cant tell you how hot is is when a guy fucks me and tells me what a nasty dirty ebony slut I am))))) That is what fucking is all about when a slut whore surrenders totally to a very dominant masculine stud)))))
God dam it. Now you gave me an erection at work.
Richard, you do realize that once you fuck a hot gorgeouss sexy nasty ebony slut whore like me, you are so addicted)))) once you go black there is no going back))))