Meanwhile, down in Texas

Cartoon books.....what a surprise.
He calls Wille and Joe by Bill Mauldin a cartoon book. You have to go on the Un American list right now.

By the way, Bill Mauldin was from Texas (the OP)
He calls Wille and Joe by Bill Mauldin a cartoon book. You have to go on the Un American list right now.

By the way, Bill Mauldin was from Texas (the OP) Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Only steers and queers come from texas... don't see no horns.
Do I have to call you out for an idiot again?
Do I have to call you out for an idiot again? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You can call me whatever you want you gruberized odumbo minion.
I forgot, it's bizarro day for the stupid. Everything you say is backwards, kind of like your birth.
... texas... don't see no horns. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Texas is capitalized and

..... that's a double negative with a "no" in it.

AGAIN, you are a self-proclaimed IGNORAMUS.

As for "steers and queers" ... you must be hanging out in Austin!!!!
I forgot, it's bizarro day for the stupid. Everything you say is backwards, kind of like your birth. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I can't believe it is genetic.

Too much forcep pressure on the extraction!!!!
Texas is capitalized and

As for "steers and queers" ... you must be hanging out in Austin!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL, I must disagree. WormRaper is not a self proclaimed ignoramus. He can't spell ignoramus. Maybe "dumbass", but that is still multi-syllabic. Maybe just "ass". He might be able to spell that.
LL, I must disagree. WormRaper is not a self proclaimed ignoramus. He can't spell ignoramus. Maybe "dumbass", but that is still multi-syllabic. Maybe just "ass". He might be able to spell that. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
When he was UC ... he could spell "ignoramus"!
Texas is capitalized and

As for "steers and queers" ... you must be hanging out in Austin!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I can't believe it is genetic.

Too much forcep pressure on the extraction!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL, I must disagree. WormRaper is not a self proclaimed ignoramus. He can't spell ignoramus. Maybe "dumbass", but that is still multi-syllabic. Maybe just "ass". He might be able to spell that. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
When he was UC ... he could spell "ignoramus"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Mutual masturbation

Back to reality:

The Garland Police Department should receive Presidential recognition. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Hope he is not running out of medals....

Wait.... maybe this "marine sniper" deserves one as well....

I thought Obama's JD wasn't doing anything about ISIS?
And that is all that is needed for you to think the shooters were justified in going to shoot up the place? Free speech be damned.. they were "listed" by the SPLC.. which is a "shoot on sight" permit is it? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
"Draw any picture of a guy I revere and I'll kill you" - definition of hate against freedom of the press.
"Renounce my religion that I once embraced and I'll kill you" - definition of hate of freedom of religion.
"Say things I deem repugnant again my prophet and I'll kill you" - definition of hate of freedom of speech.

Where's the SPLC's fatwa (labeling as a hate group) against Muslims?

I thought so.
"Draw any picture of a guy I revere and I'll kill you" - definition of hate against freedom of the press.
"Renounce my religion that I once embraced and I'll kill you" - definition of hate of freedom of religion.
"Say things I deem repugnant again my prophet and I'll kill you" - definition of hate of freedom of speech.

Where's the SPLC's fatwa (labeling as a hate group) against Muslims?

I thought so. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You expect them to label an entire religion? Westboro Baptist Church is on their list. Do you expect them to place the entire christian faith on it?