Hey LLIdiot! The Austin American-Statesman gets it WRONG? Or did YOU??? LMAO!

Since I moved there! Duh!

You failed to answer where you live. Originally Posted by bigtex
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1053256841

I live to where I moved when I moved to where I live.

(Does than response look similar to your bullshit?)

No wonder you voted for Kerry .... and Obaminable.

I live to where I moved when I moved to where I live.

(Does than response look similar to your bullshit?) Originally Posted by LexusLover
I simply stated that I currently live (and work) in Austin, Travis County, Texas.

Is it that difficult for you to comprehend a simple statement of fact?

For the record, I regularly have lunch at either Nau's or Galaxy Cafe (less than a block away), and have for several years. I do not recall a single instance in which someone suggested that we drive to Clarksville for lunch. Neither have I suggested it to them.

Incidentally, you still have not responded to where you live. If you're living in "Clarksville," perhaps you should join us one day soon.
As a matter of fact, I do live in Austin, Travis County, Texas. Originally Posted by bigtex
Good fit for you, BTW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7y7oJ266qI

I prefer a little more class ....
Good fit for you, BTW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7y7oJ266qI Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why is that a a good fit? Not that it is relevant, I do not recall having ever met her.

Have you?

While on the subject, you have yet to answer to the question about where you live.

Are you ashamed to admit that you currently reside in Idiotville?

If so, I can not blame you.
Why is that a a good fit? Originally Posted by bigtex
You both are drunken loudmouths. Thank you for asking.
Do you live in Austin? Do you live in Travis County?

http://www.cedarparktexas.gov/

I realize you don't like government documents, but you do live in Cedar Park, right? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Actually part of Cedar Park is in Travis County. I'm sure you knew that. I live in Cedar Park, Williamson County. I work in Austin. I was at the Saxon Pub in Austin just last night. I pay taxes to support Austin Community Colleges. Part of the sales tax I pay supports Austin Capital Metro.

So what's your point? Again, I really don't care whether or not Nau's is in Clarksville. Seems you do. Is it REALLY that important?
Again, I really don't care whether or not Nau's is in Clarksville. Seems you do. Is it REALLY that important? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I agree wholeheartedly! I also do not care one way or the other. As far as I am concerned, Clarksville is a non-issue to those of us who currently live, work and play in Austin, Texas.

Apparently Clarksville is only important to a few old codgers who used to carpool to and from Clarksville and Idiotville, during The Great Depression era!
Actually part of Cedar Park is in Travis County. I'm sure you knew that. I live in Cedar Park, Williamson County. I work in Austin. I was at the Saxon Pub in Austin just last night. I pay taxes to support Austin Community Colleges. Part of the sales tax I pay supports Austin Capital Metro.

So what's your point? Again, I really don't care whether or not Nau's is in Clarksville. Seems you do. Is it REALLY that important? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I simply stated that I currently live (and work) in Austin, Travis County, Texas.

Is it that difficult for you to comprehend a simple statement of fact?

For the record, I regularly have lunch at either Nau's or Galaxy Cafe (less than a block away), and have for several years. I do not recall a single instance in which someone suggested that we drive to Clarksville for lunch. Neither have I suggested it to them.

Incidentally, you still have not responded to where you live. If you're living in "Clarksville," perhaps you should join us one day soon. Originally Posted by bigtex
Fuck, are you two guys outing yourselves?
Anyone reading that shit could figure out it was you if they knew you.
I mean, how many gay 300 pound assholes can there be with such a work and dining schedule, and live where you both say you did?
I don't give a red rodents rectum how many posts you or anyone else has. it's the lengthy "I know you are but what am I" shit posted by IBIdiot when I'va Biggen rips him a new asshole that I find annoying.

That and YOUR brilliant Posts, SLOBBRIN.

But keep them coming. Somewhere there's a YouBoob video you haven't yet cut and paste.

Fuckin' A! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Eva the inbred chimp has never "ripped him a new one" even if he does dream about his asshole.

P.S. Get that dick out of your mouth!!
Fuck, are you two guys outing yourselves? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
What's it to you?
Eva the inbred chimp has never "ripped him a new one" even if he does dream about his asshole.

P.S. Get that dick out of your mouth!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
The Jewish loser is stump broke's butt buddy, they room together doing perverted things . JL's main kick is sniffing bicycle seats .
The Jewish loser is stump broke's butt buddy, they room together doing perverted things . JL's main kick is sniffing bicycle seats . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your interjection of "sniffing bicycle seats" says much more about you than it does about anyone else, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Your interjection of "sniffing bicycle seats" says much more about you than it does about anyone else, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So you sniff them also. Wow thought it was the JL's thing. guess he broke you over(so to speak) . That will give you something else to do besides jumping on your stump, calling yourself "stumpy" and waiting on someone to pack your fudge.
I don't give a red rodents rectum how many posts you or anyone else has. it's the lengthy "I know you are but what am I" shit posted by IBIdiot when I'va Biggen rips him a new asshole that I find annoying.

That and YOUR brilliant Posts, SLOBBRIN.

But keep them coming. Somewhere there's a YouBoob video you haven't yet cut and paste.

Fuckin' A! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You used to care about post count, AssupLiar. Remember? Check the leaderboard. By your own definition, you are officially a loser with no life.
So you sniff them also. Wow thought it was the JL's thing. guess he broke you over(so to speak) . That will give you something else to do besides jumping on your stump, calling yourself "stumpy" and waiting on someone to pack your fudge. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You truly are a stupid fuck if you believe your jackass attempts at deflection from your perverted inclinations actually work, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.