Will there be a second debate?

I appreciate the good laugh. I used to listen to Steelers football with Myron Cope as commentary, and while he made games fun, they were always with a bias. Did you listen to the debate with Hannity and Levin on to get to your conclusion? She crushed Trump, his tired old playbook, and his 2025 plan, his legal issues and pending indictments. He got kicked in the nuts 5 or 6 times, right about the time his rally goers leave his rally, or his all 400 million dollar silver platter trust fund baby ideology.

He got maybe 1 or 2 shots in, compared to her 15-20.

Not even close sir.
With these closing remarks, Trump doesn't need a rematch. He kicked her ass and slammed the door on her. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-yOwT6fQxo This is the advantage of getting in the last words.

Now, enjoy what little bump she got, as it's just temporary, however November 5th will answer everything. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
70% of polled voters want change in America. 60% believe Trump can change America. 30% think KammyTits can.

when voters want change ... the incumbent party gets shown the door. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Very valid point. I see a lot of parallels with the economy for the average person (and even international politics) between this election and the 1980 election. More than a few people realize the past 4 years have been a failure for the majority of Americans. Whether that will be enough this time to get Trump over the finish line, not so sure.