Posting and Drinking

DH don't get your pinck thing all in a bunch, just poking at your sweetness. I know you love her, but that girl is so retarded its insane. And I don't mean Black Eyed Peas retarded, more like short bus. Even a mediocre search of my name will show my reputation as a provider, and I try harder and get better every single day. heh

Posting and drincking gets me points.
Fucking and posting causes reviews, and I don't have a dick so mine aren't appreciated.
Fucking and drincking makes me cum slower but harder

Drincking and posting and fucking might be total overload for me... Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Imagine writing a review as it was happening. Like a live event. Now that would be hot. Posting and fucking for real
Sorta like a sporting event? Play by play? OR...........stroke by stroke?
Either one would work for me
Fucking and posting causes reviews, and I don't have a dick so mine aren't appreciated.
Fucking and drincking makes me cum slower but harder
Drincking and posting and fucking might be total overload for me... Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Now, you are flirting with me..........and I like it.
at least your thinkn of me....am i naked???
lmao Originally Posted by babydollsnow
When I thinck of you, you are always naked
Now you're flirting with her. Where's the love?
Don't get jealous......that is why they invented 3somes.......fucking and sucking and posting......I'm just saying.
Touche.
Okay I'm feeling the love in a warm and fuzzy place.
Then, shave it

Daphne, no worries. We can take it slow and start with just a blow job as I post while slurping out of my new helmet from DH Industries. It was a great find at just three easy payments of $9.99 plus S/H!
You must have had a coopun
You must have had a coopun Originally Posted by dearhunter

I wondered what those pretty slips of paper were for. . .so they weren't just packing material to protect my shiny new helmet?
You must have had a coopun Originally Posted by dearhunter
I thought you were going to call them co-op-ons?

You better be glad I share, but the chihuahua is mine!
  • PSD
  • 10-11-2010, 11:05 PM
It looks more like random carpet bombing to me! Originally Posted by cpi3000
Carpet bombing, CPI? Isn't that some bizarre lesbian sex act involving midgets and body slams?

PSD
  • PSD
  • 10-11-2010, 11:08 PM
Imagine writing a review as it was happening. Like a live event. Now that would be hot. Posting and fucking for real Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Isn't this called tweeting? lol

Maybe we need our own "Twatter"?

PSD