Pitrooms thoughts about the hobby!

No I have to say shine was much more fun and I liked his Ebonics, pitpro just doesn’t know how to have fun and not be disgusting

Now I don’t know what that means so please explain dear Originally Posted by Cendell M
Sorry off topic why in hell would I want to work with mold?

This is an some undercover slick shit you speaking smh
No I have to say shine was much more fun and I liked his Ebonics, pitpro just doesn’t know how to have fun and not be disgusting
PX
Now I don’t know what that means so please explain dear Originally Posted by Cendell M

This is an some undercover slick shit you’re speaking smh
  • pxmcc
  • 03-17-2023, 01:32 PM

This is an some undercover slick shit you speaking smh Originally Posted by Cendell M
sorry Cendell it was just a side note i was joking about. My idiot HOA has grown toxic molds all over my complex, and a super nasty mold has invaded my condo. so i'm trying to clear it myself but i'm ready to give up because you never finish, i've noticed.

ok, back to pit's thoughts about the hobby as our regularly scheduled programming..
^^Lol
Look all interested parties. My thoughts about the hobby are I try to get what I believe is a decent market value within my budget. I ask, negotiate or whatever you want to call it. If the answer is no it's no. No big deal. It's just pussy

All this other talk I'm getting weary of. I bother no one here. I say what I want to say then move on to life

Whatever you guys want to do in overpaying women be my guest. If you'll price me out guess what pussy is still to be had I just have to look a tad bit harder. I've tried to get along but I'm with some of you'll it's just not possible. That's okay

The vast majority have found me to be a wealth of information and that's why I'm here. To share information with those who want it and be cordial to others. If I say something you'll rtm. When I get abuse I say nothing and never rtm

Getting me banned does exactly what good. I'm not going back and forth with anyone here. I'm here to hobby within my budget and get what I want for my hard earned dollars. I hope that explains it. Every woman I mention I've absolutely seen. Take that for whatever you would like. Peace and prosperity to all.
Look all interested parties. My thoughts about the hobby are I try to get what I believe is a decent market value within my budget. I ask, negotiate or whatever you want to call it. If the answer is no it's no. No big deal. It's just pussy

All this other talk I'm getting weary of. I bother no one here. I say what I want to say then move on to life

Whatever you guys want to do in overpaying women be my guest. If you'll price me out guess what pussy is still to be had I just have to look a tad bit harder. I've tried to get along but I'm with some of you'll it's just not possible. That's okay

The vast majority have found me to be a wealth of information and that's why I'm here. To share information with those who want it and be cordial to others. If I say something you'll rtm. When I get abuse I say nothing and never rtm

Getting me banned does exactly what good. I'm not going back and forth with anyone here. I'm here to hobby within my budget and get what I want for my hard earned dollars. I hope that explains it. Every woman I mention I've absolutely seen. Take that for whatever you would like. Peace and prosperity to all. Originally Posted by Pitroom
By your most recent comments it sounds like you are hanging on by a thread so as not to get banned and may be why you can’t talk shit. The points add up, I reckon in your case, rather quickly. I’m amazed that you can’t understand why site members give you hell whenever you post ridiculousness. Nobody has the right to be here, it’s a privilege IMO.
I'm not going back and forth with anyone here. Originally Posted by Pitroom

No, just going back and forth between different usernames. We're not your bitches and don't appreciate the juvenile games you're playing. You know you're playing games, a great majority of Houston co-ed forums know you're playing games, and UC probably has a good idea you're playing games. You make these stupid and gross remarks, then like the post I'm quoting, you are playing the victim and anybody with an IQ over 25 can see through your charade. While you may sit behind your computer and giggle like a little school girl and think how cool you are, those of us with a lick of sense, can see how pathetic you are with no life at all.
Now go home and get your shine box, lol.
Since I am a forgiving chap if you have been mean to me the first thing to say if you want info from me is I sincerely apologize. Originally Posted by Pitroom
I'm certain folks are just lining up to apologize! SARCASM INTENDED
Pit is like the kid at school who keeps getting hit in the nuts and keeps coming back for more
It's laughable gents. I've said it before. I'm not here to be liked by guys. To each their own, just not my preference. Secondly, I don't have any problem seeing any ladies I really want to see. It gets boring the same posters who object to me acting like they speak for the majority. But it's okay gents and one lady. I wish you'll peace and prosperity.

I don't want any problems with anyone and I'm not going to get into a war of words. It's already been established you'll can say whatever you'll want with absolutely zero consequences and I can't. Point understood. Everyone have a great day. I have a date with a provider you'll say I can't afford.
Nice try at diverting why you are here. You are here for the attention you so desperately need. If everyone would stop replying to your ridiculous posts you wouldn't be around anymore. But for some reason most of these folks get too triggered by you.

Don't feed the troll
I agree with Bankshot.. PitRoom was not getting enough attention so he said he was tired of giving out his intel to those who don't return the favor, said he was going to quit (WHEN?!?!?!?!?)

There may be GOOD reasons why others don't share all their intel about their hobby experiences.. they might have found a few diamonds in the coal mine and want to keep them to themselves.. its called UTR.

If history tells us anything when a lady or spa gets TOO popular PoPo raids the spa (anyone remember 7th Spa?) and the independents do a semi retirement etc.. they do not need to be in the limelight TOO much.

So to Pitroom.. you said you were leaving, you have not left, either own up to the fact that was an attention grab/ploy smoke blowing session or just leave.
The Game of Pitroom

Buy it now
.... and UC knows you're playing .... Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
FTFY

pxmcc,
Clean up your place best you can and get out before the assoc assesses extra dues.
That stuff will continue to spread. Hopefully, it may not get to this thread.

Last, for everyone, the guidelines are the guidelines.