A helpful reminder on contentious threads

Sure, I've got plenty more where that came from. lol
Can I use this in my signature line?? Pretty Please!

This is way too funny!

Genesis Nicole Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
There are definitely a few Asians here but they are a tight knit group and my favorite flavors of Asian doesn't seem to be in large supply(Korean and Thai if you're wondering). Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
Hope you like spicy food..

Thais don't seem to be in great numbers anywhere except Thailand... Koreans tend to be in tight knit communities when they can manage it. Most of the larger cities have fair sized areas, Houston has a larger sized Chinese and Vietnamese population, but Koreans do have a decent sized area they are taking over. Austin is fairly small, and minorities tend to be in short supply, but there are a few.

There are some stereotypes that are worth exploring, I do see greater number of Asian men in gambling establishments, legal or not.
Quick, here's your chance to turn AKB to the dark side and pimp him out. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Sorry, raising my rates effective April, with a two hour minimum. Prefer extended dates.

favorite fragrance: Geoffrey Beene, Grey Flannel
favorite food: Chicken Fried Steak!
favorite place to shop: Costco (like all other Koreans)
favorite drink: scotch, on the rocks
no green dots
  • Vyt
  • 03-10-2011, 03:21 PM
Once you post your Amazon wish list, only then will your path to the dark side be complete.
Understand you, I do not!

I thought we were all waiting on the co-ed BBBJ list? Which, btw, confuses me because are there non co-ed BBBJs discussed on ECCIE?

There's an AMAZON list now? As one who enjoys a good book now and then, I'm anxious to see that one!

So I'm just one chicken fried steak and a scotch on the rocks away from having my way with you? Why didn't you say something sooner...I'll keep you chained to the bed and only let you loose for biweekly trips to costco(to get more chicken fried steak).

Sorry, raising my rates effective April, with a two hour minimum. Prefer extended dates.

favorite fragrance: Geoffrey Beene, Grey Flannel
favorite food: Chicken Fried Steak!
favorite place to shop: Costco (like all other Koreans)
favorite drink: scotch, on the rocks
no green dots Originally Posted by austinkboy
Yeah, the gambling would be an issue if I planned on marrying them..but I just want to use them for their sexy bodies and some light conversation.

Hope you like spicy food..

Thais don't seem to be in great numbers anywhere except Thailand... Koreans tend to be in tight knit communities when they can manage it. Most of the larger cities have fair sized areas, Houston has a larger sized Chinese and Vietnamese population, but Koreans do have a decent sized area they are taking over. Austin is fairly small, and minorities tend to be in short supply, but there are a few.

There are some stereotypes that are worth exploring, I do see greater number of Asian men in gambling establishments, legal or not. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
I had drank scotch last night...
It looks like chicken fried steak for lunch at Austin Diner. Maybe a trip to Costco this afternoon.
Lucky for you I'm on the east coast at the moment or I'd be staking out the diner tonight.

I had drank scotch last night...
It looks like chicken fried steak for lunch at Austin Diner. Maybe a trip to Costco this afternoon. Originally Posted by austinkboy