Lol to funny

tell you what, my Novican Nubian Goddess.. remit your proof (texts, Verizon info, etc) via PM, and if it checks out I'll climb aboard..
Bitch don't want you to do nothing about but stay in your dame lane second I came on here to respond to what was said cause I never respond on it cause I have a life bitch and it's not just this I go to school and work but I will defend my self n you brought your ass in it at last min so hope you got your rock off Originally Posted by Slim Goddess
I want to know what school you are in so I can make sure nobody else ever goes there like ever.

You can't spell or form a complete sentence to save your life.

Nobody cares about your name calling ghetto rants... I hope you make good money at your "job" because you are self destroying your own business here with every post you make.
tell you what, my Novican Nubian Goddess.. remit your proof (texts, Verizon info, etc) via PM, and if it checks out I'll climb aboard.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I doubt she knows what remit means... Lmao
I doubt she knows what remit means... Lmao Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
guess that makes us even.. I don't know what novican means.. LMAO
Lol my grammar is on your level so you need to educate this for you to completely understand will here is this education part for you

Basically I do not appreciate the racist comments from Dallas dock number two I have did more research before I even post anything on here I contact the people that I have the connections with and they researched the number for me and the research that I got that it was definitely a real number with the person name and address to figure out who this was speaking on races comments you decided to post a reply to something that has nothing to do with you so with that being said there's no education part of it
What you don't understand what I mean ?
I doubt she knows what remit means... Lmao Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Your killing me lmao
To melt down are make something new lmaof

That's what it means cheap lady
What you don't understand what I mean ? Originally Posted by Slim Goddess
I think that would go for all of us. Hard to understand your incoherent rants.
Lol my grammar is on your level Originally Posted by Slim Goddess
perhaps.. but my Grandpa is way beyond the level of your Grammar

really though, I await the remittance (google it ) of your evidence, via PM.. I'm ready to join you after validating (google it) your claims..
Can't self destroy my Bussiness lol cause number one ECCIE is not all that's safe no way expecially Texas if you see I don't fool around in Texas to educated for it Texas fully of pimps and cheap chick that will sale there soul for a dollar so Dallas and Texas I careless about destroying lol don't do my dirty where I lay my head
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Slim is related to Champagne Brown.

Next thing you know she'll be calling us all mitches and shit.
Slim have no relation to no one on ECCIE
Can't self destroy my Bussiness lol cause number one ECCIE is not all that's safe no way expecially Texas if you see I don't fool around in Texas to educated for it Texas fully of pimps and cheap chick that will sale there soul for a dollar so Dallas and Texas I careless about destroying lol don't do my dirty where I lay my head Originally Posted by Slim Goddess
I guess you will withhold your alleged evidence.. there's a bigger issue here.. like Jules suggested, it's beyond scary that you go to school and believe you are educated.. you claim to be 31, and you didn't mention what school you attend.

I have a Niece who attends the 4th grade, locally.. she made mention of an older, larger classmate when I saw her last week.. I hope my Niece wasn't talking about..

never mind.
Uti for anybody information lol I am not educated cause I speak on a level as y'all like to call not educated cause I speak ECCIE reckless smarter then what you think Mr whatever your name is and I don't withhold no evidence you need it you know where to inbox at that's including anybody else