Waiting for Women to Get Back with You.

Sometimes, I am literally ALL TIED UP...

Attachment 357754

Attachment 357755

However, when this does occur...

I am more than willing to let you punish me by PADDLING MY BOTTOM...

Attachment 357756

On a serious note... this is something I continue to struggle with and I appreciate threads of this nature and some of the suggestions that come forth... Recently, I created a SEPARATE email address for all of my P411, TER & DATE CHECK men and if they have 2 or more ok's on their accounts then I get to them first...

However, since I did not want to neglect my Eccie men I now give special consideration to those men who have 20 or more reviews of reputable ladies on Eccie...

While this may seem like a little change it has allowed me to respond in a much faster manner... However, there are still days when no matter what I do I just cannot catch up... So, I try to have one OFFICE DAY a week now where I can get CAUGHT UP...

That being said... like most of our hobbyists I have a family and if one of the munchkins becomes ill or has a school event then I have to rearrange my schedule accordingly and that also can get me behind...

I for one do not mind if a hobbyist contacts me more than one time and I very much appreciate their patience with the delay in my reply and I try to do everything I can to make it up to him during our play date and afterwards when he needs a reference in order to see a new lady...

While I know that no system is perfect I do continually strive to improve the efficiency of my verification system...

For what it is worth...

Your tied up slave,

Guinevere

I respond as soon as I have an answer. Even if to say thank you but I am not available. Sometimes I am not near a computer - only a phone or tablet. Sometimes I ( not sure about anyone else) have issues writing and editing in the message/reply field. So I prefer to respond to the message when I can use more reliable tech.

So that may be why some girls read messages and take a while to respond. I have an iPhone 5s and it gives me trouble I can imagine other phones doing the same thing.
  • EZ.
  • 10-12-2014, 07:05 PM
I respond as soon as I have an answer. Even if to say thank you but I am not available. Sometimes I am not near a computer - only a phone or tablet. Sometimes I ( not sure about anyone else) have issues writing and editing in the message/reply field. So I prefer to respond to the message when I can use more reliable tech.

So that may be why some girls read messages and take a while to respond. I have an iPhone 5s and it gives me trouble I can imagine other phones doing the same thing. Originally Posted by LaylaSatisfies
It has gotten much better as long as I stick with P411. I haven't seen a showcase that has impressed me enough to fill out a questionnaire. If P411 is free, to the women, I am concerned if they aren't on there.