Trigger Trumptards

Here's your response: Originally Posted by Presj22
Wrong. That's OSD's response to you.
You're trying to make some kind of point because you don't like his reply. So edgy!
Wrong. That's OSD's response to you.
You're trying to make some kind of point because you don't like his reply. So edgy! Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
It's my response too. I'm stealing it. Just like the dems did the election. Bhahahahahahahaha
It's my response too. I'm stealing it. Just like the dems did the election. Bhahahahahahahaha Originally Posted by Presj22
You're right about that. 👍
Run? Ha, I don't have that kind of money. Besides, all the shit I've done....remember what kind of website I'm on....clearly an addiction lol but no politician really changes much in my opinion...no wall was built, and America hasn't built back anything better Originally Posted by Presj22
shhhhh I know of two politician on icky

Duh, I will not name name nor handle even by pm, Rats dang nab it all one of I forgot the new handle anyways

money mmmm hint, if you do run. don't let anyone part of ROC's Lovely be in charge of that
When Trump opens his mouth the members here call him out when needed. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Haven’t seen that anywhere. Much the opposite.
Haven’t seen that anywhere. Much the opposite. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Truth. Y'all stand around for his verbal facial Lmao "Yes, Orange One, gimme another one!"

Least all the Biden supporters do is let em sniff ya
Haven’t seen that anywhere. Much the opposite. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Truth. Y'all stand around for his verbal facial Lmao "Yes, Orange One, gimme another one!"

Least all the Biden supporters do is let em sniff ya Originally Posted by Presj22

when Trump does something i disapprove of, you'll be the first to know. and since he did nothing i disapprove of during his presidency, you two might be waiting a while ...
when Trump does something i disapprove of, you'll be the first to know. and since he did nothing i disapprove of during his presidency, you two might be waiting a while ... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Devils Advocate: the same can be said by the Biden supporters. Guess you could say you'll be waiting awhile. Just like the bad mothers club, they say "my little Johnny don't do nothing wrong " lol just plain ignorance
Devils Advocate: the same can be said by the Biden supporters. Guess you could say you'll be waiting awhile. Just like the bad mothers club, they say "my little Johnny don't do nothing wrong " lol just plain ignorance Originally Posted by Presj22

if you say so
Thread's still excellent.

I know of at least one thread started by a SUPERTRUMP supporter with a highly critical theme.

Can't recall having seen a similar one by anyone admitting to supporting Dementia Joe, but not many confess to that kind of horrendous judgment at this point.
Dude, I honestly could care less who runs the country. It could be Pol Pot, Hitler, Woodrow Wilson, offshoredrilling - I don't care. There's no such thing as a perfect leader. Even if I were president, I think I'd be doing a shit job
Triggered.
when Trump does something i disapprove of, you'll be the first to know. and since he did nothing i disapprove of during his presidency, you two might be waiting a while ... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Not firing the slouch master? That's MAJOR,
Not admitting the leaky "vaccines" not only DONT WORK

but are collusion with big pharma ,not to mention silence on the side effects, with completely No idea of long term effects to people's immune systems .

Partnering with bill o'Reilly of all people

Let's not forget flights on the Epstein plane

Just to name a few

Dont get me wrong his policies work and hes the best at exposing the whole swamp for what it is .

In the end he partnered with people and didnt fire people that were working against him ,
Trigger Trumptards no
Heres a good one to trigger lefties and rinos--

TRUMP RUSHMORE!!

Get the rock hammers and chisels! bahahahahhahahha
Trigger Trumptards no
Heres a good one to trigger lefties and rinos--

TRUMP RUSHMORE!!

Get the rock hammers and chisels! bahahahahhahahha Originally Posted by winn dixie
How ya gonna do that when you couldn't even build a wall hahaha