Zimmerman in jail again... this time he has been charged.

Who cares about Z? Really. Originally Posted by macksback
The one's who wanted him convicted for a murder he didn't commit.

They'll settle for just any old conviction ... even a speeding ticket.
Wonder if he tutored the security guard in San Antonio who shot the student?
His ex(?)-wife, civil suit attorneys, Trayvon's parents, the usual MSDNC suspects, Eric Holder, this "girlfriend", his brother...a whole list of other folks too.

But you're correct in that this guy is on his 16th minute of fame and wish it had ended 15 minutes ago. But remember how the Sanford police wanted it to end but Crump, Obama and Sharpton weren't having any of that.

Anybody keeping up with the Kendrick Johnson death? Andersen Cooper did a story on it and Crump was taken on as the family's attorney. They were able to get the FBI involved. It appears to be going nowhere. Kinda same story: local police and coroner can't be trusted because of past "racism."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...llied-boy.html Originally Posted by gnadfly
Pretty sad story about the teenager. I don't know that it was a racial thing or not but it does remind of the story about a Mississippi sheriff finding a man wrapped in chains on the bottom of a lake and said he must have stole more chain than he could carry. As for 'Z' he has proven what kind of person he is and his Judge Daddy has shown what connections will do for you. I don't think it was a racial killing in the Z case. I think it was a lunatic that seems to always get away with whatever.
Wonder if he tutored the security guard in San Antonio who shot the student? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Was the student tardy?
Traffic stop
Pretty sad story about the teenager. I don't know that it was a racial thing or not but it does remind of the story about a Mississippi sheriff finding a man wrapped in chains on the bottom of a lake and said he must have stole more chain than he could carry. As for 'Z' he has proven what kind of person he is and his Judge Daddy has shown what connections will do for you. I don't think it was a racial killing in the Z case. I think it was a lunatic that seems to always get away with whatever. Originally Posted by slingblade
It is sad. What is under reported is that the kid had no locker. He was offered a locker and refused it. It was known he kept his stuff in that area of the gym and often took naps there. Video tape shows him walking into the gym during a break. It all look less nefarious now. Crum is just looking for another pay day.
zimmermans gf wants to forgive and forget and get z back..
zimmermans gf wants to forgive and forget and get z back.. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Some things just can't be put back in the box ....

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...legations?lite

... Zimmerman haters will have to crawl back in their holes and weep.
  • Old-T
  • 12-11-2013, 05:00 PM
zimmermans gf wants to forgive and forget and get z back.. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
What a sad and foolish situation. The whole battered woman syndrome is so sad--women who feel that being with someone who threatens them is better than being alone.
It is sad. What is under reported is that the kid had no locker. He was offered a locker and refused it. It was known he kept his stuff in that area of the gym and often took naps there. Video tape shows him walking into the gym during a break. It all look less nefarious now. Crum is just looking for another pay day. Originally Posted by gnadfly
And he hit himself in the head and stuffed his own dead body in the mat? Right after he made false time stamps on the video? Maybe someone dropped something on the mat after he was in it with out knowing he was in there Maybe he had hit his head and crawled in and died.
But he died of blunt force trama and the video pics time stamps where rigged so why would somebody tamper with the evidence?
I have no idea what happened that day except that they got it wrong.
What a sad and foolish situation. The whole battered woman syndrome is so sad--women who feel that being with someone who threatens them is better than being alone. Originally Posted by Old-T

Hard for some to break out. I worked with a very attractive woman who was in a bad marriage, came to work with black eyes, and bruises. Finally got a divorce then the next three boyfriends she had beat her also.
Hard for some to break out. I worked with a very attractive woman who was in a bad marriage, came to work with black eyes, and bruises. Finally got a divorce then the next three boyfriends she had beat her also. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
On the other hand, maybe it's her. I mean, four guys in a row? What are the odds?
  • Old-T
  • 12-11-2013, 07:13 PM
On the other hand, maybe it was her. I mean, four guys in a row? What are the odds? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Sadly the woman often does seek out that type of man. Once they become conditioned to equate "love" with being controlled and dominated, they often go from one to another. I spent a couple days this week with a woman who went through that with three guys until one almost killed her. It woke her up enough that she is trying to change, but even now she at times slips back and starts to equate "caring" with forceful control. And as with many such women, the home life example they grew up with was exactly that--and abusive father who physically hit/abused both wife and kids. If that's all you see growing up about what a marriage is supposed to be, it's tough to learn a different model. They start to truly believe they are no good, and no "good" man would want them.
On the other hand, maybe it's her. I mean, four guys in a row? What are the odds? Originally Posted by ExNYer

Like if a woman is raped it is her fault? Some people have a hard time breaking the cycle of abuse, and tend to gravitate to the same type of person.
it cudda just been her all along