Are Sex Dolls Threatening The Hobby?

• pxmcc
  • 03-27-2018, 12:13 AM
^ neither one of yall are bout det life so y'all both need to shut TF up... This is like Trump recently threatening to knock out Joe Biden when he knows dam well he couldn't punch his way out of a brown paper bag. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
who is ya'll? i have no idea about tbone. dear john is retired from the hobby.
i avg 5 hobby dates a week, mostly with my utrs. (screw session clocks. just say no. ha ha). but both dudes are apparently obsessed with me, not sure why, or who nominated me the honorary troll magnet. i'm fixin to ask for one of those Supreme Directives for both blokes, with ample supporting documentation. well, assuming Eccie still is, n hasn't gone the way of Toys-R-Us n Saturn auto..

and btw, i'm not interested in knocking anyone out, 'cept Trump. (nice thing about jujitsu is you can get someone to stfu and chill tf out without sending them to the ER. that's my preferred mma when needed.)

oh ya, the fountain of youth? ghost chili peppers, marathons, and 20something or betta pussy, every damn day. works like a charm, i tell ya..

back on topic. sex dolls? ya, no thx. bad enough to pay for smokin hot pussy n bad bitch booty. "She a bad bitch, yo"..

hell, i don't even like fake boobs. fake asses? hell naw. fake bitches? hell fucking no..
OP....are the sex dolls something you have interest in?