Racism or Freedom of Speach

When you were fighting in Iraq with the military. Originally Posted by hamscram
do you mumble when you talk, or do you just struggle with the English language?
Americans still have issues discussing controversial subjects such as sex, religion or race
The Liberals cant handle any of it because they lost control Originally Posted by rexdutchman

how do you figure that they lost control of it?

they're the ones who started the change in the late 1960's with sex and race, religion in the 1950's.
True dat Brother. I don't see that as racism. Daily life and activities go much better when the races are divided. Sports, work, etc. can mix easier because everyone knows they are going home when they leave. Cultural differences aren't bad they are just different. We get along much better when we are seperated Originally Posted by themystic
You are getting smarter every day my bro!
When you were fighting in Iraq with the military. Originally Posted by bamscram
Texas still isn't in Iraq. Ergo, the illegals arrested in Texas weren't in Iraq. You've always been bad with geography, and your non sequitur is bullshit.
Texas still isn't in Iraq. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He probably just spends a lot of time hanging out at 7-11's.

And it seems so.
do you mumble when you talk, or do you just struggle with the English language? Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Are insults all you have now?
What was wrong with your lost handle?
How is your gay SO?
Texas still isn't in Iraq. Ergo, the illegals arrested in Texas weren't in Iraq. You've always been bad with geography, and your non sequitur is bullshit. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Are you walking bck your claim of serving in Iraq?
He probably just spends a lot of time hanging out at 7-11's.

And it seems so. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Are you walking bck your claim of serving in Iraq? Originally Posted by bamscram
Never mentioned Iraq: only the illegals arrested in TEXAS. Your non sequitur about Iraq was bullshit. Still is. You were never any good a geography.
You have to admit you are guilty of stereotyping.

Some immigrants are good and some are bad. Some natural born citizens are good, and some are bad.

Some of the current citizens that have gone bad might have had better economic opportunities if US employers had hired them and made it worth their while to do a arduous job. Since a ready supply of cheaper and more compliant labor was available, those US employers sold their fellow citizens down the river in favor of cheaper immigrant labor, and in their despair and hopelessness, the spurned US citizens may have turned to drugs and crime - and this is legitimately another cost of immigration. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Back at ya! 1.Please explain why those Americans that were qualified did not show up for the interview? 2. Please explain why those who were qualified and showed up for the interview were not selected by the hiring manager?
Uh .. the uneducated twits from Elbonia?

BASHSHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
WTH! I don't get it?
You're the one suffering with cognitive dissonance and spouting the false narrative. Labor leaders such as Samuel Gompers and Cesar Chavez identified open immigration as a major factor in driving down wages for the average American working man.

Furthermore, this country has an enormous social safety net that compensates those who are not earning a "living wage". But that's a talking point your ilk always ignores because then you'd have to face the stark reality that your stance for open borders stands to destroy that very social safety net created for American citizens.

Have you ever asked yourself why people like you are so envious and jealous of those who are successful? Is it because you're inherently lazy or just because you're greedy?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You imply that I am unsucessful, envious, jealous, greedy and lazy. Not true on all counts. On the other hand, you have demonstrated that you are rude, insulting and overcome with fear of change. Have you ever asked yourself why you fear change? Especially, positive social change?
WTH! I don't get it? Originally Posted by Whisky_1

If i have to explain it to you, it's not worth explaining to you.

BAHHAAAA

You imply that I am unsucessful, envious, jealous, greedy and lazy. Not true on all counts. On the other hand, you have demonstrated that you are rude, insulting and overcome with fear of change. Have you ever asked yourself why you fear change? Especially, positive social change? Originally Posted by Whisky_1
Your envy and your greed is revealed in your every argument.

And there's nothing "positive" about welcoming criminals willy-nilly into this country whose very first action is illegal and unlawful because they entered this country in violation of U.S. laws.

Anybody who advocates that "unlawful and illegal" is a "positive" over "lawful and legal" is a moron.
"We" knew it wouldn't be long in our history .... first it was the taked-down of "separate, but equal," then it was everyone in the same pot .... and when being in the "same pot" didn't work .... minorities got a "life line" called "affirmative action"!!!

.. that would be Obaminable ... the "Affirmative Action Poster Child"!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover

"That's funny!"

You imply that I am unsucessful, envious, jealous, greedy and lazy. Not true on all counts. On the other hand, you have demonstrated that you are rude, insulting and overcome with fear of change. Have you ever asked yourself why you fear change? Especially, positive social change? Originally Posted by Whisky_1

All this he did know already. Hankering to rancor.

RAAAANCOOOR!