Sweet Sarah - truly a diamond in the rough.

Why are you, coolbeans10, and kickrocks so obsessed with me? There isn't one thread centered around me that y'all do not comment on. Originally Posted by SweetSarah512

You don't get to tell anyone not to comment on any thread. No one is remotely obsessed with you, I guarantee it.
I can feel the genuine warmth and love coming from this thread and it warms my heart. The overall concern and passion you all are displaying for one another brings a tear to mine eyes.....
You don't get to tell anyone not to comment on any thread. No one is remotely obsessed with you, I guarantee it. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Lol then why is every thread about me so long? And always with the same people?
Lol then why is every thread about me so long? And always with the same people? Originally Posted by SweetSarah512

Because you are a bbing, outing hooker. Its a juicy subject and you keep it going with your lame excuses and denials. I post on every thread, don't feel special.
she banned..... that's all folks!!!! on to your regularly scheduled programming
she banned..... that's all folks!!!! on to your regularly scheduled programming Originally Posted by winn dixie
How did that happen so quick?
Treetop has his work cut out for him with this one.
And here i was thinking treetard was gonna save her from herself.....
Job well done Tree
I think it was quite obvious that she was able to read the private comments being made. Which would mean she had access to areas she was not supposed to. that would be my guess.
Or someone that publicly promotes her gave her that private information. Just speculating here.