Hobby Souvenirs

The souvenirs you took wont make a difference one way or the other. You should see some of the good shit I've taken from hookers. I guess its shame on me. Lmfao haha

I should tell you the story about how some bitch last week wwent ballistic cause I used her toothbrush. I told her since I ate her ass I needed it because shit happens. I was a gentleman and didn't steel it. Lmfao Haha.
  • 08-04-2021, 09:01 PM
Taking a souvenir is theft.
These women work their ass off to buy nice things to brighten their life. It probably will drive some crazy trying to figure out where that souvenir went.
Leave only footprints, take only memories. Hopefully great ones!
What a psychopathic thief. What else do you do to victimize people? You need to be locked up man
  • BLM69
  • 08-05-2021, 11:11 AM
What a psychopathic thief. What else do you do to victimize people? You need to be locked up man Originally Posted by DaddieWarbucks
Chill out officer trick, what's your take when tricks get robbed for hundreds of dollars with bad service? That's a bigger theft than some used $5 Walmart panties. Talk about being a real victim
Best comments 9 puzzle pieces and toothbrush tied for first upvote? 🤣
My hobby souvenirs are the thousands of pics of providers I have seen on 10+ sd cards.
kinda disturbing.
kinda disturbing. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Once upon a time, a long time ago, I had a college instructor who was also a Priest, and a friend. It was a very small class with only 4 students. We met three times a week. I liked the subject matter, and I came in often to do extra work. One day, when it was just the two of us, he was down in the dumps and I asked him what was wrong. It turned out that he had made a hospital visit that day, and was more than upset about the visit. He had visited a young lady in his congregation and she had told him that she was in the hospital because the night before she had a date with a now former boyfriend; he had bitten off one of her nipples.
  • BLM69
  • 09-02-2021, 10:39 PM
Once upon a time, a long time ago, I had a college instructor who was also a Priest, and a friend. It was a very small class with only 4 students. We met three times a week. I liked the subject matter, and I came in often to do extra work. One day, when it was just the two of us, he was down in the dumps and I asked him what was wrong. It turned out that he had made a hospital visit that day, and was more than upset about the visit. He had visited a young lady in his congregation and she had told him that she was in the hospital because the night before she had a date with a now former boyfriend; he had bitten off one of her nipples. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
That's probably a raisin by now
I recently got discharged from the hotel mom and dad checked me into. The first thing I did was find someone to fuck and hopefully fall in love with. I wasn't planning to take a harmless souvenir but she turned into a bitch because I thought no meant yes and she didn't finish her duty. Hopefully she has extra rechargeable batteries for her TV remote control! Heheheh.
I recently got discharged from the hotel mom and dad checked me into. The first thing I did was find someone to fuck and hopefully fall in love with. I wasn't planning to take a harmless souvenir but she turned into a bitch because I thought no meant yes and she didn't finish her duty. Hopefully she has extra rechargeable batteries for her TV remote control! Heheheh. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
batteries from her vibrator or if has one, its remote would have been better Sir
just sayin
Seriously you keep clogging up the board with your Buffalo Bill weirdness. Although everybody gave you an opinion the first 3 times (?), here you are again.

Yes. I see you got bumped, but this behavior is LUNACY.

I have changed my opinion. Not of you. Only of WHAT you should do. You should mail everything back to everyone, or just the puzzle pieces that are weighing heavily on your peabrain and risk an alert being put on you. Final answer. Lighthearted, even.

- January Maye
Seriously you keep clogging up the board with your Buffalo Bill weirdness. Although everybody gave you an opinion the first 3 times (?), here you are again.

Yes. I see you got bumped, but this behavior is LUNACY.

I have changed my opinion. Not of you. Only of WHAT you should do. You should mail everything back to everyone, or just the puzzle pieces that are weighing heavily on your peabrain and risk an alert being put on you. Final answer. Lighthearted, even.

- January Maye Originally Posted by January Maye
I didn't post just to bump my thread. I posted what I did because I was extremely angry and needed a souvenir to remind me not to see her. Guess what? I also took a dog toy and that souvenir is something I had a use for at home. You need to mind your own business and stop yapping if you ever want my money.
All I want to walk away with is a smile.
... Where's the bleedin' popcorn...

### Salty