Cici26 is lowlife skank

ESL op? ...cuz... damn.

Cici - always appreciated your direct marketing approach - back page emoji filled title lines are ignored. Believe you over the retard fucktard. Sounds like he did Victoria (and every other provider who sees this) a favor by posting

That said, prostitution is wrong. Just say no.
ESL op? ...cuz... damn.

Cici - always appreciated your direct marketing approach - back page emoji filled title lines are ignored. Believe you over the retard fucktard. Sounds like he did Victoria (and every other provider who sees this) a favor by posting

That said, prostitution is wrong. Just say no. Originally Posted by Mythos
Ty babe appreciate it yes he definitely did everyone a favor I told victory to check out his thread and review he's on her DNS list
She even threatened to ask moderator to banned me n put a false alert 2 providers. What a low-life skank all because I asked nicely if she can be reference to Victoria West Originally Posted by danwhoe
This Guy is a total cock sucker, I decided not to see him due to all the drama that he was causing over the fact he couldn't get verified. First off he contacts me with 2 references and metions one is semi-retired. I told him I would check with them and see if I could get him confirmed. Over the next 24 hours he messages me 10 times to see if they had replied. When I told him no, He proceeded to try and convince me to see him without being veried. Which I told him wouldn't happen. I got the reply from the provider he wrote this alert about, but by that time I had already seen his (this) post and noticed that there were other alerts out on him. He messaged me again stating he was having another provider message me for a reference, at which time I told him I didn't think we would be a good match, the provider did respond but I had already made up my mind about not seeing him, it didn't matter what anyone else said. I had seen enough to know I didn't want to be bothered. I politely explained again that I didn't think we were a good match. That's when he started in with his cunts and stupid bitch, tirade. Telling me it was my loss... If I missed out on a date w a little baby back bitch like this, then that's a lose I'm willing to take again and again. You my friend are the reason us girls have DNS list, and I can promise you you're on mine.
cool story guys n gals
Almost sounds like WolfTurd's M.O. ......

"baby back bitch"..... heh
  • Kraid
  • 02-17-2018, 01:40 AM
OP should have just taken the loss, and pushed on to the next one.
Rejected little boys throw tantrums.

It's one of the worst parts of this business. Dealing with the childish antics of a Butt Hurt Bully.

No matter how politely you tell them NO, they show their true colors with name calling and "your loss". LMAO
This Guy is a total cock sucker, I decided not to see him due to all the drama that he was causing over the fact he couldn't get verified. First off he contacts me with 2 references and metions one is semi-retired. I told him I would check with them and see if I could get him confirmed. Over the next 24 hours he messages me 10 times to see if they had replied. When I told him no, He proceeded to try and convince me to see him without being veried. Which I told him wouldn't happen. I got the reply from the provider he wrote this alert about, but by that time I had already seen his (this) post and noticed that there were other alerts out on him. He messaged me again stating he was having another provider message me for a reference, at which time I told him I didn't think we would be a good match, the provider did respond but I had already made up my mind about not seeing him, it didn't matter what anyone else said. I had seen enough to know I didn't want to be bothered. I politely explained again that I didn't think we were a good match. That's when he started in with his cunts and stupid bitch, tirade. Telling me it was my loss... If I missed out on a date w a little baby back bitch like this, then that's a lose I'm willing to take again and again. You my friend are the reason us girls have DNS list, and I can promise you you're on mine. Originally Posted by Victoria West
GOD’s PLAN
This Guy is a total cock sucker ... Originally Posted by Victoria West
One door closes while another one opens?
^^that sounded like something for the "other wtf" forum shit

However, a doubles offering from Cici & Victoria excluding the op by name would make this a whore board platinum thread. Double taint photo for pyramider takes it double diamond.

Your move ladies
Rejected little boys throw tantrums.

It's one of the worst parts of this business. Dealing with the childish antics of a Butt Hurt Bully.

No matter how politely you tell them NO, they show their true colors with name calling and "your loss". LMAO Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
+1
This Guy is a total cock sucker, I decided not to see him due to all the drama that he was causing over the fact he couldn't get verified... Over the next 24 hours he messages me 10 times to see if they had replied. When I told him no, He proceeded to try and convince me to see him without being veried. Which I told him wouldn't happen. I got the reply from the provider he wrote this alert about, but by that time I had already noticed that there were other alerts out on him. ... at which time I told him I didn't think we would be a good match, the provider did respond but I had already made up my mind about not seeing him, ... I politely explained again that I didn't think we were a good match. That's when he started in with his cunts and stupid bitch, tirade. Telling me it was my loss... If I missed out on a date w a little baby back bitch like this, then that's a lose I'm willing to take again and again. You my friend are the reason us girls have DNS list, and I can promise you you're on mine. and many others by now I'm certain Originally Posted by Victoria West
Nicely done.
I have not hobbied for 325 days for various reasons. I normally couldn't see Indies because of verification. I understood this and accepted it. Haven't been to an Agency for 325 days and would probably could not get verified today. This I also understand and accept that fact. I guess if I want to get back into the hobby, I would have to find a newbie friendly provider. I will say this, I respect CiCi and would definitely see her because of her standards. These providers have lives just like the rest of use and should be respected. Oh, BTW, I agree, providers don't owe us anything. While it would be disappointing if they would not verify or refer us/me, that is their choice. Continue success CiCi.
I have not hobbied for 325 days for various reasons. I normally couldn't see Indies because of verification. I understood this and accepted it. Haven't been to an Agency for 325 days and would probably could not get verified today. This I also understand and accept that fact. I guess if I want to get back into the hobby, I would have to find a newbie friendly provider. I will say this, I respect CiCi and would definitely see her because of her standards. These providers have lives just like the rest of use and should be respected. Oh, BTW, I agree, providers don't owe us anything. While it would be disappointing if they would not verify or refer us/me, that is their choice. Continue success CiCi. Originally Posted by MaxShaft
Thanks babe
I have not hobbied for 325 days for various reasons. I normally couldn't see Indies because of verification. I understood this and accepted it. Haven't been to an Agency for 325 days and would probably could not get verified today. This I also understand and accept that fact. I guess if I want to get back into the hobby, I would have to find a newbie friendly provider. I will say this, I respect CiCi and would definitely see her because of her standards. These providers have lives just like the rest of use and should be respected. Oh, BTW, I agree, providers don't owe us anything. While it would be disappointing if they would not verify or refer us/me, that is their choice. Continue success CiCi. Originally Posted by MaxShaft
Lol you sly devil you....hoping Cici will be the one to welcome you back and bypass her screening and verification process... All you gotta do is tickle her ears a bit with some nice words... Hahaha you sly devil...