Shithole Countries

• WTF
  • 01-12-2018, 04:59 PM
If Trump said it (no one has stepped up yet, do your research), he only spoke the Truth!!! Originally Posted by NoTell
So if he called the folks from those countries shithole n******, from shithole countries.

Your defense would be, "He only spoke the truth."?

Sometimes the truth is left better unsaid.

If he met your dumbass, would you want him to speak the truth and discuss how much more money he has than you, how he could buy your wife to suck his dick with the change in his pocket?

The truth does not always need to be told.

Telling the truth can be a damning truth about just what kind of person you are. Who says shit like that who is in politics? This is the leader of the free world....not the guy sitting next to you playing blackjack. Him saying that has implications that me or you do not shoulder.

So while at first glance to the uneducated it seems as a harmless 'truth' , it really is stupid as fuck for him to say.
  • WTF
  • 01-12-2018, 05:11 PM
IB, we all agree that in many regards, they are shitholes compared to this country.

The question is are you disciplined enough not to say stupid shit like that in mixed company?

If you're on a double date, do you proclaim that " My date is pretty and your date is a shithole"

Trump lacks political discipline. Of course his supporters will confuse this with 'telling the truth'.

IB, we all agree that in many regards, they are shitholes compared to this country.

The question is are you disciplined enough not to say stupid shit like that in mixed company?

If you're on a double date, do you proclaim that " My date is pretty and your date is a shithole"

Trump lacks political discipline. Of course his supporters will confuse this with 'telling the truth'.

. Originally Posted by WTF

Trump's was a stupid, rhetorical question born of frustration from dealing with dim-retard politicians who openly advocate that this country needs to import more dim-retard voters on the dole.
  • WTF
  • 01-12-2018, 05:28 PM

Trump's was a stupid, rhetorical question born of frustration from dealing with dim-retard politicians who openly advocate that this country needs to import more dim-retard voters on the dole.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LOL...you have a point!

Trump reminds me of Donald Sutherland playing a General in the Dirty Dozen....he just can't help playing to his base! Watch and enjoy...

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...E5F0&FORM=VIRE
You assholes forget that there are white people in Africa, right? South Africa.

I had the privilege if dating (and fucking) a WHITE African girl right before college. she was fine as hell, the best tits and a sexy as hell accent.....and white, but yet an African.

While you dumb fucktards argue amongst yourself on who can post the most stupid shit UITB, think about maybe, just maybe, he wasnt necessarily referring to the PEOPLE but the conditions they live in when he spouted off with the phrase.

I do have an open mind with all of this chit. While I agree he should have throttled it, I also am glad that he had and has the balls to say the things that many people are already thinking (and believe in), yet don't speak out because of some people gonna get their panties in a wad and get triggered...... and butthurt.

Where's that triggered meme?

Carry on, you pussies.
What must the rest of the world think about us as a country with this classless , radical, foulmouthed, moron at the helm! We should all wear paper bags over our heads until they impeach or otherwise remove him from office!
So if he called the folks from those countries shithole n******, from shithole countries.

Your defense would be, "He only spoke the truth."?

Sometimes the truth is left better unsaid.

If he met your dumbass, would you want him to speak the truth and discuss how much more money he has than you, how he could buy your wife to suck his dick with the change in his pocket?

The truth does not always need to be told.

Telling the truth can be a damning truth about just what kind of person you are. Who says shit like that who is in politics? This is the leader of the free world....not the guy sitting next to you playing blackjack. Him saying that has implications that me or you do not shoulder.

So while at first glance to the uneducated it seems as a harmless 'truth' , it really is stupid as fuck for him to say. Originally Posted by WTF
He didn’t cal them n*********s you asshole.
What must the rest of the world think about us as a country with this classless , radical, foulmouthed, moron at the helm! We should all wear paper bags over our heads until they impeach or otherwise remove him from office! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
You're an ignorant dick-sucking, lib-retard, aren't you? The classless, foulmouthed moron didn't get elected. hildebeest was left at the altar waiting for the paddy wagon to come take her away, jackass.
  • WTF
  • 01-12-2018, 07:40 PM
He didn’t cal them n*********s you asshole. Originally Posted by bambino
I didn't say he did, I said if he did. A slight but notable difference.

Try and keep up

He had made an excuse for Trump calling their home countries shitholes.

I was asking if he would continue to make excuses for Trump if he called them that.

I should not have to explain the simple to a man as smart as you.

You and lusylad are economic geniuses!

Main Stream Media just lifted the trap door to the Clinton's pyramid scheme of robbing the Haitian people of the donated money...

President Trump will CRUSH the 0zombies, with these "Shit Hole" Grifter's Graft...

Funny how dim-retards weren't nearly so upset by similar remarks from Team hildebeest.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1637

What must the rest of the world think about us as a country with this classless , radical, foulmouthed, moron at the helm! We should all wear paper bags over our heads until they impeach or otherwise remove him from office! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Impeach him for cussing? Where were you and your ilk when LBJ or Hillary was walking the halls of the White House? Considering Hillary's mouth and how opposed to cussing you snowflakes are I think you dodged a bullet.

I have been to a lot of shit holes being in the navy for all those years. Naples, Italy is a shit hole. Karachi, Pakistan is a shit hole. Lisbon, Portugal is a borderline shit hole. It is very racist for the left to assume that every black person comes from a shit hole or that every shit hole in the world has nothing but black people in it even East St. Louis. There is even a question on whether Durbin was lying again. No one is backing him up on this. World condemnation caused by another lying democrat.
Wonder where this shit hole is?

Originally Posted by bamscram
This sums it up, lol.

Jim

Wonder where this shit hole is?

Originally Posted by bamscram
you posted those pic. just tell us.