A question every guy always wanted to ask a lady but were too afraid (or embarassed) to ask...

• BLM69
  • 01-08-2019, 07:20 PM
Please stop attacking the Ladies. This is a medical issue. This should be a forbidden subject. Ladies we must protest this kind of abuse. Originally Posted by Joesmuck
Pick up a couple of ladies from here and go stand in a street corner off Harry Hines with some billboards and protest this subject and any others you might have here.

I'll buy the first case of drinking water for the cause, keep us updated on any changes
Pick up a couple of ladies from here and go stand in a street corner off Harry Hines with some billboards and protest this subject and any others you might have here.

I'll buy the first case of drinking water for the cause, keep us updated on any changes Originally Posted by BLM69
I have room for one more I’ll pick up your mother. I’m sure she’s dying yo get out the house.
  • dgc92
  • 01-08-2019, 08:50 PM
Daaaaamn, Joe went straight for the mother on that one! There's only one defense to that, BLM. Tell him you're rubber and he's glue, quick, before he lets off another scorching zinger!
  • BLM69
  • 01-08-2019, 08:59 PM
Daaaaamn, Joe went straight for the mother on that one! There's only one defense to that, BLM. Tell him you're rubber and he's glue, quick, before he lets off another scorching zinger! Originally Posted by dgc92
This guy is a just pee wee trying play with me, I'll let him dig his own grave and jump in it
Okay folks, please leave the flaming and personal insults against each other out of my thread and do it somewhere else.
To be blunt, the vagina is self cleaning. Unless you have an infection going on, all you need is warm water. Douches are not good for the vagina and often lead to problems with pH, including BV. Soaps inside the vagina are not good for the vagina... not shower gels, not body bars, not old school lye soap... none of it.

As far as keeping it fresh and clean for friends-- the easiest method I use is not seeing 17 friends in a day.... keeping the activity low helps both the traffic in and out of my incall as well as my vaginal health. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
So 16 friends a day is a go?
So 16 friends a day is a go? Originally Posted by ManSlut
Lol-- have you seen how cunty I can be? Do you think I even HAVE 16 friends??

In all seriousness-- I don't think even in my highest volume days I would hit that number in a week. Much salute to the ladies who can go and go and go for 10-11 in a row. Not for me.
Those girls at some of the local studios see about 8 guys a day.
  • kochu
  • 01-09-2019, 08:00 PM
The problem is you have paid them whether they want you to put your donation down as soon as you walk into their incall or if they want you to pay after the session is over.

If you tell her I am not paying because your vagina smells (and most guys will not even say anything, they just up and leave), some of them will get offended and still demand their donation and if they have a pimp lurking in a room nearby, then it's a whole new set of problem.

Hasn't there been a couple of cases here where a guy didn't pay the girl because of the same issue and the girl put an alert out on them here saying the guy ripped them of? Maybe before they put an alert out on the guy right after the guy has left, they should stick their finger in their vagina and smell it first before reaching for their iPhone to go on here.

A girl will check to make sure she doesn't have any body odors and put the palm of her hand up to her mouth to make sure that her breath doesn't smell; so why not go one step further and check to make sure her vagina doesn't smell?

I can guarantee you many ladies will come in here and say that if that's the case, (that a guy is cutting a session short because of their hygiene issue) then you don't have to pay them so they can save face in this thread but in real life, they will still want their money even if you cut the session short to just a few minutes actual time spend.

I can also tell from reading some of the responses from the ladies here and guys that some of them do not take this thread seriously until it happens to them. Originally Posted by CG2014
I agree. But I don't think telling them will do any good. I am not sure about any better action then writing a review about it.
If the dirty pussy thing is a huge problem why don't guys start instituting supervised showers like a certain provider does?
The best answer so far

If the dirty pussy thing is a huge problem why don't guys start instituting supervised showers like a certain provider does? Originally Posted by B Three
I am not afraid to ask a Lady anything (maybe because I grew up with 3 sisters) but I have NEVER wanted to ask a woman how she cleans her pussy or tell her how to clean her own pussy...Smh

I do know this - Gynecology has come a long way since the mid-90’s and before. There is a whole lot less bad fish odors than there used to be and I think part of it has to do with being clean shaven down south. Shit, my junk and my armpits stay way fresher for way longer since I started shaving both areas some 15 years ago.

But, I’m also the guy who wrote a threAD not too long ago that sometimes vagina smells like armpit, musky...Lmao
  • BLM69
  • 01-09-2019, 10:49 PM
If the dirty pussy thing is a huge problem why don't guys start instituting supervised showers like a certain provider does? Originally Posted by B Three
She might get a smelly surprise someday, jumping in the shower and getting wet with some soap doesn't make you clean, I have to put some real effort to make sure I'm good for some fun.
this is pretty fucking hot actually.

boric acid is used to kill Cockroaches. I would be scared to go down on a lady that uses boric acid suppositories! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Tran, I initially thought this also so I did my reasearch. Boric acid and it’s commonly confused cousin borax are different in that borax is a boric acid salt and can be poisonous if ingested and caustic to skin. Boric acid in its natural state can be found in plants and fruits. The nih.gov tested the treatment of fungus (yeast) and Protozoa (trich) with boric acid which caused cell death due to the breakdown of ergestrol, the exact same mechanism of action as fluconazole (prescription for treatment of yeast infections). Luckily we’re not roaches...