any info on The Dallas Legend from p411?

1. There’s way more than three of us. Most people who’ve experienced negative things with her have chosen not to go public. But I have the PMs from them to prove it. It’s surprising considering how long you’ve been on the site that you haven’t figured out yet there are people who stay in the shadows and don’t like the drama. They are also willing to put up with nonsense in order to score bareback.
2. Things were going pretty good until she started blowing up my phone asking me to pay for this that or the other. That’s when I cut her off. Slander? It doesn’t surprise me you don’t know the definition of slander. But that goes back to point number one that I made about your inability to understand how this website works.
3. The only time I speak about her is when someone ask questions and then the cucks and white knights bring up the kittens and rainbows version. I just make sure they get the Bad and the ugly along with the good. Otherwise I don’t ever think about her.
4. You are correct I never wrote a bad review about her. Our sessions were always good. The things that happened happened outside of the session. See point number three again.
5. She is absolutely on the site. Her husband has an account and I guarantee you she has access to it. If you don’t believe that I have a bridge I want to sell you.
6. We have this information because we experienced these things. But once again that doesn’t surprise me you don’t understand.
7. Her current handle is a P411 account. Linking it to any prior accounts she had on eccie is not against policy. It’s the linking of two eccie accounts that would be problematic.
8. I waste no energy on her. This website is for information exchange. Like I said earlier if somebody ask about her that has yet to experience her I am just sharing my experience just like you share yours. Originally Posted by txexetoo
Point 1. is like saying "trust me bro I know" Where are the other people besides you 3 (that look like 1) Enough guys have come to her defense to say its BS and even if allllll that was true. There is such thing as redemption right. but oh...you scorned and now you sound like the crazy one.

Point 2. I know very well how this website works and what slander means. you still seem upset you can't get your willy wet when other can.

Point 3. you had a chance to mention this in a review.

Point 4. see point 3 you never wrote a review but all of a sudden NOW you want to be a hero? obviously you don't know how this site works. Post your inffo after your situation not years later after the event.

Point 5. whats his handle. Sounds like speculation again you can't prove but you know this post is public right?

Point 6. Again proof.

Point 7. Im not sure she did this. but I'll let that one slide since I don't feel like looking.

Point 8. you waste no energy on her yet you feel the need to blast all this this about here every chance you get. I have plenty of ladies that stopped seeing me. You never reviewed good HER but all about talking shit about BAD her. Should have shared those experiences when you had a chance.

Sounds like you should have been just worried about you time with her and taking your ass home but got caught up. Somebody throw rope for these mofo's so we can save them from drowning in they feelings. None of the shit you guys bring up has happened to the vast majority of us others but you three. looks suspect IJS considering I never seen you 3 go so fucking hard at any other lady but you all 3 choose her with the same story. At the end of the day...we still smashing and you mad about it.
Lol, you attacking my level intelligence doesn't have anything to do with this. You are revealing yourself as a weak minded individual. It wasn't about your pointless comments...it was about your contradictory statement you made about you not wasting energy on her.

I'm done dude...all you're doing is peaking everyone else's (mongers) curiosity about her and showing the petty side of your personality. In the end...she wins...and you will remain a loser. Take care sir...and please get some help. Originally Posted by aim2pleez
Cuck 101
That's kind of an interesting statement coming from someone who's only been online here since last summer? Hmmm..... Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
Good catch, BB
Not sure why all the hate for what txexetoo has said, he is speaking the truth. The pros and cons on this thread are not all mutually exclusive. Good sessions to be had but other concerns are valid and true. I have no axe to grind but what he said is true. Doesn’t mean you won’t have a nice visit but just be advised.
Not sure why all the hate for what txexetoo has said, he is speaking the truth. The pros and cons on this thread are not all mutually exclusive. Good sessions to be had but other concerns are valid and true. I have no axe to grind but what he said is true. Doesn’t mean you won’t have a nice visit but just be advised. Originally Posted by ironore
Bingo
Not sure why all the hate for what txexetoo has said, he is speaking the truth. The pros and cons on this thread are not all mutually exclusive. Good sessions to be had but other concerns are valid and true. I have no axe to grind but what he said is true. Doesn’t mean you won’t have a nice visit but just be advised. Originally Posted by ironore
I get what you're saying...so, have you seen her before? If so, did you experience the same things as he did?
I get what you're saying...so, have you seen her before? If so, did you experience the same things as he did? Originally Posted by aim2pleez
Yes
Yes Originally Posted by ironore
Well well. Imagine that. I am not some crazed psycho after all. 🤪
At least ironore doesn't rant and rave about it everytime her name comes up. You just have to learn to keep your emotions in check, say what you have to say, and move on.

Therefore, I beg to differ with your statement regarding "some crazed psycho".

Negative publicity is still publicity.
I'm really starting to think that (at least) two of the handles that jump on these threads with strikingly similar "stories" are actually controlled by the same person.
I'm really starting to think that (at least) two of the handles that jump on these threads with strikingly similar "stories" are actually controlled by the same person. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
Wow you’re a Fuckn genius
At least ironore doesn't rant and rave about it everytime her name comes up. You just have to learn to keep your emotions in check, say what you have to say, and move on.

Therefore, I beg to differ with your statement regarding "some crazed psycho".

Negative publicity is still publicity. Originally Posted by aim2pleez
Sorry Paco once again you are wrong. I hardly rant and rave. When someone ask about her I share my experience just like you share yours. That’s all. Nothing more. Nothing less.
I'm really starting to think that (at least) two of the handles that jump on these threads with strikingly similar "stories" are actually controlled by the same person. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
I wouldn’t think too hard buddy. You might get a brain hemorrhage
I wouldn’t think too hard buddy. You might get a brain hemorrhage Originally Posted by txexetoo

Not really the burn you might think that is, boomer.

You know what else it's not? A denial...
Sorry Paco once again you are wrong. I hardly rant and rave. When someone ask about her I share my experience just like you share yours. That’s all. Nothing more. Nothing less. Originally Posted by txexetoo
I don't who the fuck Paco is...at any rate...again...you are full of anger and you do not want to acknowledge that fact. Once you accept she will not be seeing you again, everything will be just fine.