When you say "Hillary", What's The First Word That Comes To Mind?

Shooting a thug is always self-defense, cocksucker. Or as you put it - "by definition". Have you always been this dense or is it only since you started taking too many head shots while working down at the 'holes?
. Originally Posted by lustylad
Careful, you're fucking reytardo so much you're starting to sound like him. I think you're the one getting their head banged against the headboard too much.
That's self defense and that wasn't what he was referring to. You're 0 for 2, wanna go for a strikeout? Originally Posted by WombRaider
LL, WR think you bad at baseball.
LL, WR think you bad at baseball. Originally Posted by HelenaK93
He's good at bats and balls. He and reytardo play that all the time down at talleywackers. LustyTard is the dayshift manager, keeps the place running smooth and the bums away from the dumpster, so the maricona reytardo can conduct his business. No pay, no stick a dick in his mouth. Well, maybe unless you sweet talk him
He's good at bats and balls. He and reytardo play that all the time down at talleywackers. LustyTard is the dayshift manager, keeps the place running smooth and the bums away from the dumpster, so the maricona reytardo can conduct his business. No pay, no stick a dick in his mouth. Well, maybe unless you sweet talk him Originally Posted by WombRaider

Do your sex toy's have "human matter" on them like your boy? if so, you should warn eehuhhhbuhrrr...

Do your sex toy's have "human matter" on them like your boy?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Your face has baby batter on it. Is that the same thing?
wombraider sounds a lot like Bedwetter the little puke who wants to be a man
wombraider sounds a lot like Bedwetter the little puke who wants to be a man Originally Posted by gary5912
Little pukes are the ones who say shit like that. Little puke. Who's shitting the bed now, motherfucker? Answer? You.
Little pukes are the ones who say shit like that. Little puke. Who's shitting the bed now, motherfucker? Answer? You. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Remember the old days?

When I called you "ShitEater"...

Good Times... Good Times!
Remember the old days?

When I called you "ShitEater"...

Good Times... Good Times! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I don't recall. Shiteater.
wombraider sounds a lot like Bedwetter the little puke who wants to be a man Originally Posted by gary5912
And woomby's sheets always have to be brown to hide his "playtime" with his reach around crew from his Momma / SEEster. He likes his sheets with a brown crust, but not the bread in his " nut butter " sam'iches that his Momma / SEEster makes for him for his " special " school ! Picky,picky !
She ain't Bill.