WYNTER IS UPSET....

Fixed..... Originally Posted by OneInAMillion
Outing! Armature! THUNDERFUCK!

P.S.-Funny as fuck though...
I like "The" Ol Ho myself, it addresses you personally. (My apologies for failing to capitalize it in my original post). Frankly, it cracks me up every time I think of the nickname because one day we we'll ALL hang up our stilettos and BE an "Ol Ho".
Pisterlo started it as just Ol Ho ... Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Really?

P.S.-Funny as fuck though... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
You talkin' about the La thingie? It was funny.

I like "The" Ol Ho myself (my apologies for failing to capitalize it in my original post). Frankly, it cracks me up every time I think of the nickname because one day we we'll ALL hang up our stilettos and BE an "Ol Ho". Originally Posted by Macy Manning
LOL, you did. It was coolaid, who's funny too, that didn't capitalize it.

Really? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Was it you!?!

And THANK YOU Peachez from the bottom of my cold, black Ol Ho heart for making yet one more thing ALL ABOUT ME! Everybody has to have their hobby and seem I'm yours. Really, it gives me a warm fuzzy......And all.
Really? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Bitches be sleeping on your aptness. The la just put the icing on it.
I like "The" Ol Ho myself (my apologies for failing to capitalize it in my original post). Frankly, it cracks me up every time I think of the nickname because one day we we'll ALL hang up our stilettos and BE an "Ol Ho". Originally Posted by Macy Manning
Not all of us dear.. but some of us are "late bloomers".
oh my!
oh my! Originally Posted by Kammye

Hey kammye, why is your hourly rate(300) more than twice your half hour rate(130) on your showcase?

130x2=260

260<300

Is it a typo?
Hey kammye, why is your hourly rate(300) more than twice your half hour rate(130) on your showcase?

130x2=260

260<300

Is it a typo? Originally Posted by coolaid
I actually always wondered about rates like that. Usually they are from girls who I just assume can't add, I don't ask. However, I'm 99% sure my favorite spinner princess can add, so I hope Kammye answers. Is it a typo or is there another reason (perhaps an MSOG situation, etc.)?
Hey Y'all, guess what...?

WYNTER IS UPSET....

Let's stick to discussing the original topic
Hey Y'all, guess what...?

WYNTER IS UPSET....

Let's stick to discussing the original topic Originally Posted by DickEmDown

Wynter, are you better now?
Wynter, are you better now? Originally Posted by LilMynx69
She is....I checked on her and offered to try to help....same day.

Not sure about her needing the ride downtown. I hope that worked out for her.

Prayer list is up to date also including the OP along with BW and MM.

.....and, as always, MyMynx.
Don't forget WAKEUP. Aren't we still praying for him?

I must say it really is nice when people offer to help others on the board.
I don't believe he exists, but I'm the one soul "the devil would come up to collect personally"...no one should pray for me...
......not to mention, prayer is always a last ditch effort that never amounts....own what you are and deal with it.....